Here it is, first grow starting! (Closet grow)

take them out the pot on a foil tray and shake them in there a little?

2 Likes

i’m still learning to @Blasting but i shake mine out of jar into foil pan.
wait a few minutes, then place them back into jar after 5 or so minutes…
i’m getting boveda this week along with hygrometers.
i spread them out as much as possible to let air get to all of the buds
you do not actually have to shake them alot

1 Like

Both. Open and shake… or as others have suggested, dump out and let them breathe. Basically you need to exchange the old/damp air for fresh/drier air.

Gotcha :wink: thanks!

1 Like

Morning ILGM! Everyone got a watering yesterday with plain water, here are some pics from my green poisons this morning :slight_smile:

Turned my mars 300’s off for pictures only kept the roleadro on. I think they are at 30 days from switch today. I had a really nice calendar with all key informations on my brand new LG G6… that I lost… I am the kind of guy that needs 3 phone/year… damn me :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink: shit happens :wink::innocent:

I know how frustating it can be when losing a phone, just happen to me too in my “run for my life” situation this week-end, lol :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink: In chance it was my older “flip” phone… lol :wink: :innocent:

And by the way, the ice thickness of 12"" was from near the shore line where I know their a pool of 20’ there… the crack from where the water began to flow and submerging the ice cover come from near the center on the opposite riverside from where we were. The ice thickness there was far less… maybe 3-4" or less, did not check… Oufff, what a rush man…

And your growth looks very healthy my friend :heart_eyes::+1::ok_hand:, keep the good work :+1:

3 Likes

thanks alot man :slight_smile: good thing is you didnt get wet and youre there to sip a good coffee and mentor people journals :smiley: So I just went the my local hydro shop to get boveda packs and no s**t they are distributor for Autopot lmfao! they had the 4 pot module right there every time I went there I just walked by, god damn stoner in me never realised lol! Got the information “depliant” also got Emerald’s harvest “depliant” they are selling the starter kit that comes with everything but the root wizard from their line for 150$… somehow it cant get shipped to canada its the 3 part micro bloom grow. have you ever heard of these product Al? I am torn between getting that starter box or just AN nutes… He also strongly recommended Canna Coco line… but damn the price was not so tempting

@Blasting

Super duper man :grinning::+1::ok_hand: autopots will be good for you :grinning::+1:

Now, the bummer… some Emerald nutrients are using synthetic PGR (Plant Growth Regulators) like the Gravity one, but I don’t think they sell it anymore since I cannot find it on their site.

Synthetic PGR’s are known to be cancirogen.

So I have difficulty to recommand a compagny that had sold those kind of product to human consumption growth application, even if they seems to have stop to sell Gravity…

When you dowload the MSDS data sheets of their products, you always see at the end of the paper that they have 0,1 % content of a cancirogen known product by the Californian health laws.

So they are probably still using them… Donc, tiens toé loin d’ çâ mon ami :hushed::wink:

~Al :v: :innocent:

So should I go with Advanced Nutes then? there are so much possibilities Im getting lost :stuck_out_tongue: I have seen alot of people use AN with autopots on another forum, they seem to all be doing very good!

1 Like

Advance Nutes are fine, GH FloraNova or Flora series too, Humboldt nutes line are fine too.

But since it’s part organic, personnaly, I use the FloraNova…

I am gonna try AN for this grow and see where that gets me :smiley:

1 Like

You cannot go wrong with these :grinning: A little pricey tho , but a great line of product :wink::+1::ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah I dont think I will get the whole whole line but atleast some parts of it like Sensi Grow and Sensi Bloom , Vodoo Juice, Rhino Skin ( silica) , B52( not sure on that one) calmag, big bud, bud candy, overdrive. Bud ignitor. Flawless finish to flush. Well that seems a bit pricey yeah LOL

2 Likes

Morning ILGM! Blasting’s packin’ to set the cruise control all the way north! Just tought I would drop some pics for 7 days comparaison when I come back :slight_smile:

one of my buds of soul kiss :slight_smile:

Opened tent this morning after smoking this (my own grow weed!!!) and damn am I feeling good this morning! Some pictures before going for the long ride!

Up front in the valley of the buds is crystal candy! The fruity smell guys I swear cant wait to roll one of this strain!

Up next one of the top cola of my next Soul Kiss to come down, that pheno is taking longer to ripen.

Up next is the late Soul Kiss, she was my weaker plant but she is in 5 gal fabric pot instead of 3 gal plastic pot and she flowered the best out of 3 soul kiss, not sure if its the pot or the pheno, or maybe the little more love she got a some point being weak.

Be back in 7 days with more updates :smiley: I still surf the forum at night or sometimes early in the morning but cant update on garden really!

Have a great week folks

7 Likes

awesome @Blasting

2 Likes

I agree @BIGE , super fantastic @Blasting, take care buddy and have a great week too :grinning: :wink: :innocent:

2 Likes

My friend was home for watering day and we both came to conclusion this one had to be chopped down! God she looks ugly as hell and she is gonna be a b**ch to trim so much leaves everywhere. Coming back home tuesday night cant wait to see the girls!!!

Happy growing everyone going outside for a little Jean Guy time :smiley:

1 Like

@Blasting

Cool buddy, Jean Guy style break you deserve, mon ami :wink:

Not so sure about chopping this one.!?

Trimming leaves is part of the processus and healthy procédure…

Did you or he check for trichomes maturity?

The picture doesn’t render enough… Did he and you come to the conclusion base on trichomes maturity like this chart and what you want as potency ?

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

@Niala I did check trichrome with a 60x-120x magnifier all week last week and I was almost about to chop her because she was mostly cloudy with just a little amber, prob a different longer flowering phenotype or maybe she was stunt by some of my mistake because the one i already harvested had alot of amber. In fact I would have harvested her but I wanted to be home when she is ready to jar up so I let her some more days.I prefer sativa strains and also sativa high, so I prefer to keep these indica dominant Soul kiss on the cloudy side :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Cool than buddy :grinning: :wink: :innocent:

Keep it safe up there my friend :grinning:

1 Like