Here it is, first grow starting! (Closet grow)

Oueep, lol, interesting indeed , gone a follow with interest mon ami :grinning:, I will check if Hydroponic Sherbrooke as them :wink:

Just a thought at Al lol
I was talking to DJ and he mentioned to me that the Remo nutrients are cheaper here in the us and im on east coast remember then in BC and they are based out of BC ?? Go figure

Let me know friend :slight_smile: dont mind a little drive for good products :slight_smile:

Yeah, like I said, it looks like Canadian buyer’s are treated like second class costumer, even by some of our own compagny, not just the american’s ones… Anyway, nothing that we can do except to boycott these vampire, lol :wink: :innocent:

I will my friend :wink::grinning:

Hello people! Everything is like yesterday in my garden ('cept some bud growing of course), Opened closet earlier and looked at RH min/max on the meter, minimum is good but maximum was 75%, I think Rh are going higher at night… is this a problem? :confused:

My rh goes up almost as soon as the lights go out. I have a small heater in the room where the tent is, on an opposite timer; it helps to keep the temp from dropping too much. If that’s not enough, I have a dehumidifier I can set to comfort level or a set percentage. I think 75% is too high when you have buds.

It was in the drying room, I think i didnt reset my RH min/max on the meter because I looked quickly this morning and max is 58%

Hello people! Came back from outside plowing all this snow we just got and guess what lights are on! Pictures time!!

First up this is Soul Kiss #3 who was my smallest looking plant in veg, well these 5 gal fabric pots are doing a big difference now VS the 3 gal plastic pots. Bigger buds then my other soul kiss in small pots already and she is 2 weeks late o her flowering time.

Next up, two pics from the other soul kiss who should get harvested soon!

A couple more days and ill get my friend to hang this one!

Next, crystal candy! The smell on that plant wow! Loving how she grows and the buds waw!

Crystal candy side by side with her soul kiss friend

And now, the scrog!

The plant on the right is showing more trichrome on her bud and also more orange hair already, fun to see difference from the same strain that came from the same seed!

HaHaHa ! the joy of winter :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:,

Nice brother, :heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:, they’re are “beefing” up my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand:

Going ice fishing, see ya later :sunglasses: :v:

Oh man! We cancelled our ice fishing today because last two days were all rainy down here! Now all this snow fixed it but well :p. Have a nice day man bring me back some walleye :wink:

We had a lots of rain too but the Magog river has nice 12" of ice cover and where we go, it’s Ok, not much “frasil” or “harden slush” on the ice… already cancel 2 weeks ago, my fishing buddy and I , and he return to Alberta Sunday, so… :wink:

And no walleye on this section of the river, pike, bass and perch in that sector , trout and ouananiche on other section near the Memphrémagog lake… Will try to catch some pike and perch :wink:

a big ol’ pike will do it eh :slight_smile: Good luck buddy!

@Blasting @BIGE

J’ai eu la frousse de ma vie mon ami et revenu bredouille, lol :wink:

I’ve been scared stiff my friend and return empty-handed, lol :wink:

Every thing were fine until the ice cover began to crack from multiples places and saw water coming trought them…, you never had seen before 2 guys packing their stuff and running that fast buddy … lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink:

I lost my old flip cell in the run and we lost the 10 perch that we had caught, nothing else. The important is that we are safe… It was a flash flood… Man I was scared… What a rush of adrénaline… lol :wink::sweat_smile::joy::wink:

glad you are ok pal!
free rush huh!! lol
life can keep some of those free rushes Al!

Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

12" and it started cracking? god damnit buddy lol!

Little check on my drying soul kiss this morning! things are really starting to happen buds are feeling much more dry now! still feeling moist alot but I can see a big difference! I was wondering about this world curing thing, once in jars with 62% boveda packs, what do I have to do after that other then let them sit for 3 weeks atleast?

You’ll need to ‘burp’ the jars, daily at first then less frequently. I’m still new and curing my first batch so I’m not sure about details but I think I’ve seen it said to burp daily for 2 weeks. Burping is opening the jar and shake it a bit to let them breathe :+1:

i even roll mine out for a minute or two into a foil tray…early on for sure @GreenThunder @Blasting

By ‘burping’ do you mean opening them up daily? or shake them?