Here it is, first grow starting! (Closet grow)

7 to 10 days with no maintenance … I so need this!! Lol!

1 Like

Can you provide the link or at least tell the compagny name, @Screwauger please, it will be great and helpful body :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Autopots USA @Niala i went over the site a few times and it does seem like a very nice product!

2 Likes

Yeap, just find them, lol :wink:,

Here’s the link if someone else is interest :

Here’s the usa amazon link , the Canadian one only have disponible the 60+gallon reservoir…

https://www.amazon.com/AutoPot-Watering-Hydroponics-Traditional-Gardening/dp/B00F2QOCYC/?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

I use the blumat drip system on my pots when traveling just fir watering

https://www.amazon.com/Blumat-Small-Box-Kit-Irrigation/dp/B01DE2P7KI
Has same issue with nutrients organic will clog the works

They auto pots are nice tho

4 Likes

These one look good too brother :+1::ok_hand: Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

I suppose you can leave them in all grow and just ph res water I personally like to hand water my pots
As stated i use tgem if going to absent for a period of time

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips man, I will definetly need to try one of this system soon.

3 Likes

They sell smaller set ups as well @Blasting
You need to dial them in and it can be a little stressful haha
I suggest setting them up two to three week prior to actually needing them so you can adjust fir proper moisture :+1:

3 Likes

The only thing that despise me is that Amazon USA are shoveling in the court of other distributor that are charging international fees to ship these in Canada, really dicusting imo…:-1: :angry:

2 Likes

I actually have people looking after them when Im away, they’re just not me you know what I am saying so Im looking for a setup that would eliminate atleast watering so my girlfriend and friend only have to do a quick look, see if soil is moist and if girls are looking happy. I think I am going to try advanced nutrients nutes next time and Ill def try one of these setups.

@Screwauger what setup are you using? smaller pots or XL one?

2 Likes

Yeah i here that @Niala
I thiught they where looking into opening a Canadian based operation like they started in Australia?

3 Likes

There is an Amazon Canada, Amazon.ca, but they are separate entity it seems…

Products in the amazon.com are not necessarly available to amazon.ca and/or for Canadian buyer’s, costumer’s, like if we are second class ones, that sucks brother…

4 Likes

Hummm that seems strange but might be Canadian laws the prohibits some items ??

2 Likes

I have found them at a hydro store in Montreal Al… if you do a quick search on the interwebz you might find them since I cant link you.

I thinks its 200$ for a 4 pot XL kit, kinda good IMO. I would need to call.

2 Likes

You can post the name of the compagny but not the link :wink:

1 Like

Hydro Dionne :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Merci mon ami :grinning:

2 Likes

Not these kind of merchandise @Countryboyjvd1971 , most probably for all sorts of firearms, white weapon or dangerous product or some time overweight item, but not growing stuff , John :wink::innocent:

3 Likes

No problem Al :smiley: all of this is really tempting me for the next grow… 7 to 10 days without maintenance is exactly what i need these things were made for me loll! A suivre… :wink:

2 Likes