Here is where I just want to say without genetics you are done

This is not a question but a fact. If you are growing from seeds of an unknown quantity and quality, STOP!! Get the most true seeds and absolute quality right here on this site. I await the opportunity to share with you what I am growing with ILGM seeds. Every time. Every time. I have made a few mistakes and these seeds still produce a highest quality smoke for what you bought. I am 48 years into this and do know a few things just from repetition and results given. Genetics is KING. My ability to grow, or anyone’s for that matter is secondary by a long way to genetics. I am indoors now for obvious reasons, but when I can give my full outdoor time to these seeds I will impress myself yet again as I have done the past 4 years growing with this kind of quality. You may know what I am talking about but if you do not you can. Indoor buds right now at 21" long and 7 in in girth. Photo’s to prove it in a secure setting. Enough about me. ILGM is where you get what you ask for. Bravo mother fuzzers.

4 Likes

I love my surprise seeds. Probably never quit growing them.

8 Likes

And do tell us what ILGM strain has the best genetics?

2 Likes

All of them???
I’ve tested 4 strains with 8 seeds with 100% making it to flower.
Seems like good genes to me.
From High Supplies I got 1 strain that 2 of 4 made it to flower and another strain with 0 of 4 survival.
I’ll stick with ILGM seeds until I can start breeding my own crosses from these!

1 Like

Well what’s your favorite then?

2 Likes

Still trying them out, and only tested out the White Widow Auto so far.
But I’d say I’m 100% satisfied with the WWA and expect the same with the other 3 strains I got growing now.

1 Like

I grow a couple of brand x seeds every so often and get pleasantly suprised( like with msnl s Tangerine dream auto) or very disappointed ( like with g13 labs fro yo auto)

Mine is super skunk.

1 Like

Great! I got two of them going outdoors now and 18 seeds left!
Got the GDP photos to have a 2nd pure Indica strain!

Same strains can taste vastly different n have completely distinct effects, besides growing techniques used this difference mostly comes from 1 thing, genetics. The environment a plant is grown n will also have a massive impact on the end result. Genetics have a distinctive difference between Genotype and Phenotype. Genotype is the actual genetic code of any type of organism. It maps out how that organism will grow, r at least what the potential options r. From there, the environmental conditions determine how the plant will actually turn out. Phenotype is determined by Genotype, there can b major differences n Phenotype, when n fact the Genotype is quite similar. Phenotype, r the physical expressions of the genetics, can b determined and effected by the environment the plant is grown n. Smell, taste, color, shape, n potency (specifically with reguards to the amount of resin being produced) the Phenotype is at work. Most marijuana comes from indoor growing, this is an unnatural growing enviroment n not ideal for marijuana plants. N these conditions marijuana will never reach it’s full potential, as Phenotypes will only have a certain range of expressions available. Part of this is due to the fact that marijuana is being bred specifically for higher THC rather than anything else, such as CBD. This means the marijuana plants grown r much more “one sided” and truly do not have the potential that their ancestors evolved to. There r still a variety of indoor enviromental factors that will lead to great differences n Phenotype expressions. Factors include temp, humidity, lighting, medium used, nutes fed to plants, n the time the plants r harvested. Even the angle of the lights r pointed at is relevant for the plants.

3 Likes

Gold leaf is an all-time favorite, Bruce Banner is a beast, right now I am growing DoSiDo. and it may overtake them all. I did note your sarcasm but I am not harmed, I am happily sitting on a mountain of buds.

2 years later I don’t see any, let’s see some pics of bud mountain :mountain_snow:

1 Like

sarcasm, is noted. They are coming. i just need to be safe from repercussions in my state. Does not mean I am not the man I say I am. I am just careful of exposure to please doubters like yourself. I still risk incarceration. My pride is not such that I can be goaded into trouble.

2 Likes

Unknown seed couple of weeks from harvest

Looks like its gonna be fire so…

1 Like

Obviously the genetics were there. sooo…

So obviously you lust invalidated you own post by admiting that

Genetics are not a brand they are inherent to each plant. Having too much time on your hands leads to dumb arguments like this one. The only thing invalidated is this discussion over nothing. Keep trolling.

Jesus is the answer .He is the only way.

Lol you’re kidding right your whole post is a troll post

1 Like

Keep growing those ! ounce harvests

Oh, and go away. You do not impress me.

Keep growing those ! ounce harvests