Here is what I'm planning... for my 2nd grow Ever!

I just ordered some Grand Daddy Purp feminized seeds from ILGM.com. I have a 4x4 tent , with a nice tower fan and the light is VIPARSPECTRA 1000 dimmable one(230Watts) that light only gives me a 2.5x2.5 flowering area. should i grow one plant in a 5 gallon mesh pot or 2 plants in 3gallon pots ?! … I plant on mixing ocean forest and happy frog as my soil, and i have the fox farm trio nuts. I’m also planning on using Great white and Orca Nutrient for the first time. . my temps usually are high of 82 and low of 70 i would say in my grow space . I’m waiting probably another week before i start this 2nd grow. I’m open for tips and suggestions

2 Likes

Ill be eyeing the tips and suggestions as im bout to start my first grow with worthy equipment. Grown before but not remotely close to doing it by the book. Although the one im soon to harvest, has certainly surprised me!

2 Likes

Not too Shabby my friend , Awesome ill def be posting Pictures and ill try to document everything i do closely to hopefully replicate it if i get some good product!! ILGM!!! That looks like some good smoke!!

2 Likes

1 Like

If you’re growing the same strain, just go with one and make it take up the 2x2 space. Shouldn’t be hard with a GDP.

2 Likes

That’s what i was thinking! but since I’m new to all of this I’m trying to get tips and suggestions . I don’t want to grow too many plants and not have enough light for all of them. I’m trying to be efficient with what I have.

2 Likes

Exactly what im trying to do. I have 2- sf1000 s and thinking I will put both in the 2x4 cloud lab?

2 Likes

Yep, that’ll have you covered in a 2x4

3 Likes

yeah I think I messed up in my light purchase, i didn’t think of the flowering coverage. :frowning: but hey I can use this light for a future veg tent!!

1 Like

Definitely, blurples do a pretty good job at vegging. Proper lighting for a 4x4 is pricey. Especially if you go the LED route.

2 Likes

i love great white and use it whenever i transplant including a little in the hole i put the cracked seed into.

also, i run a fan inside the tent to blow very lightly on the plant after they get out of the dome when they are seedlings, it helps strengthen the stem of the newbies and is good for later to get air flowing around in your tent. you want it to just barely wiggle the little ones.

3 Likes

True story. The stuff is a wonder dust.

3 Likes

Hanging out and watching

3 Likes