Here I grow again on my own! SS fem #2

Yep that’s it.

1 Like

good, i just ordered it. coming on friday :slight_smile:

4 Likes

doing tds on the pen it gets hard to read the numbers

1 Like

You’ll love it. It’s really easy to setup. If you want a quick look into it operating before it arrives there’s several videos by growers on YouTube using it.

4 Likes

there is a video on amazon…

1 Like

@jt123 that’s the one I use for my rdwc system it’s expensive but it countious readings

1 Like

man. the blulab is so cool and easy. love it!!!

3 Likes

Just an update on my girls, made a rookie mistake and didn’t perform a decent flush mid-flower and had a lockout about a week ago with the clone(left). Flushed her out and buffered her ph back in the proper range. Was figuring since I’m using Nectar for the Gods(organic), that a mid-flower flush wouldn’t be absolutely necessary. It was a learning experience, won’t make that mistake ever again! Lol. All good now though. Entering week 10 and I’m just now starting to see about 5% ambers on the clone but no ambers yet on the one from a seed(right). Here’s some pics.

Here’s trichomes on clone. Right now the runoff reads 690ppm @ 6.6ph, so I’m just gonna let those ppm’s get down to around 300 then I will start final flushing the clone.
Trichomes from one from seed.

7 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Looks Great Drillbit.

2 Likes

I did the exact opposite… I figured I been feeding heavy as hell I should probally flush it one good time mid flower… so I did well never flushing before who the hell knows your supposed to put food back in right after the flush :joy::joy::tired_face::tired_face::joy::joy::tired_face::tired_face::joy::joy::tired_face::tired_face::joy::joy::tired_face::tired_face: another rookie mistake looks great tho bro

3 Likes

I’ve learned to be thankful for the mistakes because it’s always an opportunity to become more knowledgeable. Don’t beat yourself up, even though I’m a seasoned outdoor grower, I still make rookie mistakes sometimes! Lol. Mistakes just mean our next grows are gonna be that much better than the last! :+1:

9 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

2 Likes

Looing good @Drillbit… I figure, if you learned something ,it was a learning experience. If you did not learn it was a mistake because you will probably do it again.

2 Likes

Well said. That’s how I feel on my grow. I had some trouble in the start with environmental conditions. Then over fed a bit. All things that got figured out on the fly and hopefully next grow will go a little smoother.

4 Likes

Just an update! Week 10 and a half. (8-9weeks flowering time the website projects) lol. Not worried though, think the outcome is gonna be epic no matter how long it takes, as you can see by the pics. Anyone have any Idea how long ILGM super skunk photo takes to finish off?

Trichomes on one on left (clone)

Trichomes on the one on the right (seed)

I feel like it’s time to start flushing, what does everyone else think? @raustin @OldSchoolGrower @zparkie2 @BigDaddyCain @garrigan62

15 Likes

I’d say you’ve got about two weeks left, so yes, you can start flushing.

4 Likes

Wow those are some monster colas! Very sweet :wink:

2 Likes

Yep start that flush and gj they look awsome

1 Like

Now don’t forget. when your ready to chop them baby’s down close everything up so no light is seen in there and turn off the lights for 48 hours.
That tells the plants that the end is very near and she will fatten up and put the weight on and don’t interrupt the 48 hours either ok

7 Likes