Here I grow again on my own! SS fem #2

@EclecticJack @Bigsypowell @BigDaddyCain @PurpNGold74 @Screwauger @Bogleg @Covertgrower @TxGrowman Ok…thats everyone I can think of.

3 Likes

Whitesnake. Who could forget that music video lol.

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag, set to watching my friend, I’m glad I could be of assistance, great job on the cloning my friend and good luck on you new grow!!

1 Like

I guess I can lol By product of years of smoking. I knew it was a song just couldnt put the rest of the lyrics together. I was more into alternative back then. I listened to the Cure, the Smiths, bands like that back in the mid to late 80s…

3 Likes

Think I’ll follow along, Looks good

1 Like

They look great! Those should be fun to watch.

1 Like

Lookin’ good Drillbit. Just finished up reading your other grow earlier today. Good luck with this run.
I just started some Gorilla Glue . But I’m hoping to order some Super Skunk on the 1st when I get paid. Hope the buy 10 get 10 free is still running then.

1 Like

I’m watching now

1 Like

Be watching to ensure you get more than 4oz this round

1 Like

Lookin’ forward to this grow. I’ve utilized all various methods of growing. I do prefer LST as my personal favorite. I can keep a plant low and fill in a large canopy area. No wasted space, lighting or energy.

2 Likes

Cheers for the tag mate…

1 Like

Cheers for the tag I will get one up myself for super skunk fem indoor how shortly. Just drying the last lot have clones ready to go. Will be watching yours from now

1 Like

Nice haul on indy :ok_hand:
Thank you for the tag, set to :eyes:

1 Like

Congrats on the harvest! @Drillbit :+1: Nice new operation you got going on. Looks like you are doing well :clap: set to watching, Happy Growing! :seedling:
:v:

1 Like

How does this look for a 9 week 30w led light?

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag, I will follow and good luck and happy growing !

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, I’m on board !!!

1 Like

I’m watching. Have a great grow!

1 Like

Very poor, slow growth… not on her potential

Its a dwarf seed that is cheap. Cheap light, soil, and not expected to grow big. Experimental study

1 Like