Here I grow again on my own! SS fem #2

Ahhhh condolences bro god bless

I’m very sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.

My heart goes out to you and your family bro.

So sorry to hear about your brother. Thoughts of comfort and condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your brothers passing, prayers to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences for you and your whole family. Prayers sent.

Hang the bag above the plants fam it’s no good at the bottom co2 is heavy then air let it drop on top or put by fan I have same bag bless nice jungle

I’m sorry to hear about your brother, @Drillbit. This is so sad. We’re all thinking of you and sending good vibes your way, but this must be a deep and profound loss, and very tough.

My prayers are Wid you fam And my love bless

My condolences on your loss @Drillbit

Sorry to hear about your brother. Our thoughts are with you

Damn, sorry to hear that homie. We’ll keep you all in our thoughts and prayers.

There is a fan blowing on the bag from behind the plants. Plus I have 2 intakes at the bottom of the tent. The air gets pulled upwards through the canopy to my 200cfm fan.

Thanks everyone! It is definitely a tough one to deal with @WonkaMan. But he has suffered for so long that I’m comforted by the fact that he is no longer suffering. It’s just the missing him part that’s so hard to cope with. :sob: But all will heal in time.

I’m sorry for your life loss Drillbit, that’s hard man.

Internet is acting weird! Can’t download pics! Update on Unity and Soi; they are entering week 4 of flower and looking great. Will share pics whenever possible.

Start of week 5. Getting frosty and smelling amazing!

They look good homie!

Lookin’ great Brother.

Love it bro. Looking gorgeous those colas are.