Here I grow again on my own! SS fem #2

Y’all don’t forget to cast your vote for October botm! I need a new strain to play with! Lol

Day 14 after flip! No new news really.

9 Likes

Lookin’ good…

1 Like

Nice @Drillbit, won`t be as long as it has been, huh?

1 Like

Oooh, the count down. Like watching water boil or paint dry. But the just reward will be so sweet. I’ll have a little longer wait, but still got some of the last to toke on.

1 Like

Long? You mean, as opposed to growing outdoors?

1 Like

No, never as long as outdoors unless we choose to veg longer. With indoors we are always able to manipulate our grow…
Hell you want to talk about long. At my old place one year I was forced to have to put 15 sixty day old plants outside on April 2nd up in Ohio. Had 2 factors to deal with and overcome. (1) as the fact it was still longer on the nights. Had to go out every night with a 1,000,000 candlelight​ spotlight to break up the night cycle. They were trying to flower. And (2) the freezing temps. When I put them outside, I put them in this little circle of trees and wrapped a plastic barrier around the trees to protect them from the cold. Everything outside the barrier was freezing and dying. But my 15 girls were going strong. Now that was a long season. Worse part of it was battling wildlife that year…

3 Likes

Wow! The things we will do for our girls! Lol. Seasons out here can be 7 months, seed to harvest! I have stood out in the rain with an umbrella shielding my plant from rain!

6 Likes

Love it. The image in my head of you smoking a joint in the rain under an umbrella really makes me laugh.

3 Likes

Been there in the rain with no umbrella when rain snuck in out of no where. Got another for you. I’ve tucked my body up into a ball in high weeds and brush piles trying to disguise my body shape while helicopters were buzzing over top. Lol…

1 Like

Did you at least give them the bird :fu:t3: from your hiding spot?

2 Likes

Day 14 since the flip. less than 2 months to go ? I only have two indoor grows so I`m still new at it, and it is right around 4mo. on a grow in soil. So you are over halfway man, and lookin good.

2 Likes

Lmao! Done similar things for passing cars and helicopters! Luckily, my major outdoor spot is right next to a 30+ acre wooded area. Had to disappear more than once!

3 Likes

Flowering time for super skunk is 8-9 weeks. Going into 3rd week today. Almost halfway. Some sativa dominant strains can take up to 14 weeks to flower! My outdoor sativa dominant strain took 12 weeks!

1 Like

Lol… And let them think they found a new species…

With my grow lagging behind you, your grow is going to tease me along…

I have some SS I`m going to do next, so I thought this would be the perfect place to learn a little (or a lot) . I did some Chronic Widow the first two grows and it went good but as you said Sativa dominants are different.

2 Likes

Just was gonna let everyone know that in the next few days, I will be absent for a while. My brother passed away last night and gonna be tending to family matters for a few days. Thanks friends, will be back soon.

1 Like

Sorry to hear my condolences to you and yours

3 Likes

Ahhhh condolences bro god bless

2 Likes