Here I grow again on my own! SS fem #2

No need to apologize @hangthebanksters! I welcome all questions, comments, and pics! I’m on here to learn and share, not seeking publicity. Not even concerned with what others are calling “hijacking”. Feel free to share bro.

4 Likes

Check out these gorgeous purple pistils!

13 Likes

Oh, those are gorgeous!

1 Like

I know right!? God I love growing!!!

1 Like

I’d like to wear it in my hair.

I wish I had a like left for it.

2 Likes

400 Watts of raw LED fury…

6 Likes

Soooooo frosty!! I bet the smell is out of this world! Nice job!

Ok, so I put the first net in today. Was able fill about 40-50% of it. No snapping or tearing occurred. Went quite well actually! I think she liked it, could swear I heard her moan! Lol. Probably just my imagination though. How does it look? Anyone see anything they would do differently? I’m not afraid of criticism, I need it. So by all means, be honest. @TDubWilly @raustin

7 Likes

She’s almost filling that screen! It looks good.

2 Likes

Looks pretty good! This is not based on experience, but I’m always concerned when I see a net being stretched over a plant without a frame to keep it tight.

Not sure it’ll actually make a difference in functionality, but I built a frame out of PVC, I’ll then be mounting the netted frame into the tent. I’m actually lowering it soon! Likely tomorrow.

4 Likes

Gonna give this stretchy one a go this round but plan on trying a scrog with a net that has no give for my next grow. I’m with you on that concern. I’d like to have my tops dead even.

Also, I would go a bit smaller of a mesh. They didn’t have them pre-made in the sized I wanted, so I custom made mine.

I think in practice, you’ll be fine, but my OCD kicks in sometimes lol.

3 Likes

Hello @Mr.Indica

Stretchy netting shouldn’t matter as long as the canopy is even.

Here’s mine

20180927_213141

But the canopy stays very even

20181014_222830

Looks like almost more than 50% to me. I wouldn’t wait more than a week to flip her too flower.

5 Likes

Here’s another one on a stretchy screen

Makes me wanna shuffle!! :wink:

1cac82df88f638fda57dbae6e8768bc05591f0e9

11 Likes

Great advice @TDubWilly! Was gonna let the tops straighten back up a bit and go ahead with 12/12 cycle. Your scrog makes me wanna shuffle too! Lol.

2 Likes

holy moly guacamole! Thanks for sharing and for educating! Do you have any journals going right now of a ScroG? I could use some more examples and information. If so, tag me!

I’m getting ready to lower the net down on mine any day now.

3 Likes

That light oughta be illegal lol

3 Likes

Now those are some impressive lookin’ canopies… Is that a chiller next to it. Any pics on how you have everything hooked up on your system? Wanting to get into DWC, RDWC.

2 Likes

@OldSchoolGrower and @Mr.Indica

Ill have another coming up in late November after i harvest the plant that I’m growing now (the one in the pic above)

This is the best i got for now

3 Likes

Definitely got to wear shades to work around it @dbrn32 :sunglasses:

3 Likes