Here I grow again on my own! SS fem #2

Drying the flower in an oven IS decarboxylation
30-40 minutes @240F.
After that just grind coarsely and simmer (<200F) in melted butter/water for 2-3 hours.
See this article for an example.

2 Likes

Ok ladies and gents, things have been crazy since my brother passed and I haven’t created a journal for my current grow. So just to update you I have 2 (gelato left, gold leaf right) in my tent getting close to flower time;

I have 1 unknown strain in my closet I call “wildcard kush”. Lol
And I have 2 bloody skunk autos I’ve started outdoors.
I plan to create a journal and a link to that journal the very day I flip to flower. That’s the most interesting stage to watch anyway, for most. Lol

9 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your brother, my friend. Your plants look great.

7 Likes

Sorry to hear about brother, condolences. Pics look great!

5 Likes

My condolences on your loss!

3 Likes

Sorry to hear about your loss! Your plants look great :wink:

4 Likes

@Drillbit Sorry for your families loss of your brother, prayers and condolences for you my friend.

4 Likes

@Drillbit hay sry to hear about your loss but good to see you back in the game

5 Likes

Good to see your posts again buddy!

1 Like

When harvest time comes we all will smoke a bowl in his honor with you

3 Likes

I’m game! Thanks man!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your brother. Sad news. :sweat:

1 Like

I’m late to this, but I, too, am very sorry about your brother, @Drillbit, and am very glad to see you back here in the community. We’re glad to have you here.

1 Like

Link to new journal. Drillbit's Gelato, gold leaf, jack herer fem, bloody skunk auto, and super OG kush auto grow journal

2 Likes

@Drillbit r.i.p. to your brother, and condolences to you and your family. stay strong.

3 Likes

How’s it going bro

1 Like

Very well @fano_man! Thank you. You? If you haven’t had the opportunity to check out my new grow journal, the link is in this thread.

Heading over now …I’m to lazy to start a new thread and I’m not the most liked member so I feel if I made another journal I would t get any attention ( the lol bit I crave so very very much ) lol JUST KIDDING I barely have time and money to pay attention lately so I’m In autopilot I just harvest my 4 remaining 3rd generation clones of purple haze when I say 3rd gen I mean 3rd flower because from original seed I monster cropped made an army flowered them and took cuts from them flower cloned them now they just finished up I’m trying to find the best buds with the quickest time I’m not worried about quantity right now…I know I can grow a shit load of shit weed lol so if small plants make superior weed then mother time and mini clone army it is the buds look and smoke and taste fantastic already and being a small plant it’s really only a little bit of moisture so they dry out quickly

3 Likes

Also just dropped a few gsc PH and cha ching …I cleaned out the flower closet today and moving to fast I flipped the seedling over thank God I didnt break any stems there replanted in there temp homes and there pointing right back up to the CFL so I’m stoked

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Is my outdoor plant flowering?