Here I grow again on my own! SS fem #2

Welcome all my green thumbed ILGM family! This is my second attempt at an indoor grow. This time, this one will 100% indoors! Medium I will be using is roots organic soil in 5 gal smart pots. Light will be a meizhi 600w reflector series with the 2018 upgrade. Pumps out almost twice the par levels as the original 600. Nutes I will be using is a mixture of organic NFTG and synthetic water soluble 20-20-20 (veg), 13-30-15 (flower), Scott’s super bloom (bloom booster). Tent is an LA gardens 32×32×63. Dropped the bean over 2 weeks ago and she was born Sept 11.

Haven’t decided on a name yet, always open for suggestions of course. I was thinking “Indyishness” but then I thought, thats just silly! :rofl: On a side note, and a praise to ILGM; I have become so confident in ILGM genetics that now when I drop a bean, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I will be getting one plant! I no longer feel the need to drop 2 or 3 beans for “just in case” purposes. Ok, back on topic; I will also be growing a monstercropped clone from the original “Indy”. Again thank you @Mrcrabs for the knowledge you have bestowed upon us all!

And here’s the always popular, group shot;

Also wanted to update everyone on my harvest from my unknown strain. Still curing but things are going well! Smelling amazing i must say! Don’t have any scales but if I had to guess, I’d say I got 4+ ounces.
Here’s a few of my bigger buds;

Most of Indy has been harvested due to horrible conditions outdoors this year. Left about 30% of still maturing to hopefully get it as mature as i can but mold is running rampant with all this humidity. So I’ll probably be harvesting the rest soon. Here is what I’ve got from Indy so far;

Well, thats all I got right now but wanna say thank you for stopping by! Keep it green ladies and gents! Grow on fam! @raustin @Whodat66 @Redeyedranger @garrigan62 @livefast @dbrn32 @MattyBear @Wildwest @Sasquatch

32 Likes

@Budbrother @Budtastic @Budslayer @SmoknGranny @blackthumbbetty @Blasting @elheffe702 @Aolelon @Big123 @hangthebanksters

4 Likes

Happy to follow along. Ty for the tag :+1:t3:

3 Likes

@latewood @Laurap @MAXHeadRoom @Noctis420 @Pat2 @peachfuzz @Quanta @Seeddog @SilentHippie @Sirsmokes

1 Like

Good luck on the new grow @Drillbit :v:

4 Likes

Thanks @MattyBear!

2 Likes

@Uncle-Rico @Vexer @Slayer880 @Weedwizard @WonkaMan @zparkie2 And if I missed anyone, I will add the link to my original thread.

3 Likes

Nice harvest :tada::tada: on to the next grow! @Drillbit

3 Likes

Goodluck buddy. Sucks about your mold problem. Hope it goes away

2 Likes

Thems some nice buds ! Congrats

1 Like

@Mr.Indica, I looked back on my notes for when I topped Indy. I topped her at 2 weeks and 2 days old. So seems I may have topped the 4th node, not the 5th. I will know for sure in 2 more days. Either way, topping early makes indicas very bushy plants!

4 Likes

Thanks @Seeddog! I’m just happy to have gotten some decent smoke off her. Thought she wasn’t gonna make it on a couple of occasions! @hangthebanksters and @highcountrygal saved her with their gypsum advice.

Thks for the tag and best wishes for the new grow… :grin:
It’s a really good feeling to smoke your own meds that you brought into this life… :wink:
Enjoy your new forever hobby… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks for tag, best of luck with them!

1 Like

LOL yeah! I’m noticing that with Aurora. Watching dude, let’s do this.

3 Likes

Isnt that a song? Here I go again on my own…

3 Likes

@hangthebanksters Going down the only road I’ve ever known. Like a drifter I was born to walk alone. Lol. Yes it is, a good one too!

9 Likes

Thanks for the tag!

1 Like

@pattydaddy @ExpertNoob @Thelaughingwolf @Not2SureYet @BIGE @Nug-bug @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 @merlin44 @DoobieNoobie

3 Likes

Looks great for two weeks! Thanks for the tag.

1 Like