Here I grow again II

Yep, @Myfriendis410 is right. You’re starting to get a magnesium deficiency, so you can add some Cal-mag next watering.

3 Likes

I got calmag and I normally use it but I have well water and it’s hard, I figured there would be enough in it already and have not been using it. Thanks y’all

1 Like

If you have good lighting the plants go through a lot of calcium and magnesium during flower. Im having the same problem now with Mona.

1 Like

Yes ma’am. I’m flowering for the first time with a 315w cmh grow light over the majority of the plant, roleadro 2nd generation covering the side cmh don’t reach so well. During the stretch, led side grew tall fast towards the light, cmh side stayed more compact. I really need a bigger tent :weary:

1 Like

Obviously in good hands :wink:

2 Likes

Oh, we all need bigger tents! :weary:

2 Likes

@raustin thanks for the advice the other day. I watered with some calmag last night and the buds are noticeably bigger today when my lights popped on.

2 Likes

My two outside girls. One is bad from where the wind blew them over. Other is short and squat. Gonna be some fat colas on it. Thinking of starting a couple more for a late October harvest

2 Likes

@yoshi I’d value your opinion on this. My wwa 64 days old. Vegged under roleadro cob. 315w cmh and one roleadro 300w cob once flower began. 7 gallon cloth coco general hydroponic flora trio drain to waste schedule. Mammoth p sometimes Plant was topped at 5th node, heavy lst

They are about 4 weeks give or take in flower. Temps with lights on I’ve got down to 80f off 70. Any feedback is appreciated

@yoshi also tent size is 20"x36" you think I should keep both light in. That’s 455w in there

Feed day. 4ml micro 8ml split between bloom and ginormous. 1.5ml mammoth p. I ran 6 gallons of plain ph water through 1st. Kinda little flush. Also about .5g dry koolbloom

I neneed a bigger tent. Plant is too big
this plant is a beast

1 Like

@PoorGrowing here you go buddy

One journal down one yto go! Loving the grow bro :facepunch:t5: Those babies are absolute beasts!

1 Like

Danggggggg!!! @HornHead that is a beast plant Fell in love with it once I saw this pictures of it. Holy cow bro.

1 Like

Lighting update: I did some adjustments on the reflector on my 315w cmh and got a bigger footprint outta it. So I took the led out. Now instead of having over 100w psf, I now have just 70w psf. Hopefully this will help drop the temperature down some

3 Likes

@anon95385719 I believe I read that you use advanced nutrients. How does the ph perfect work. Do you just mix up your nute water, ph it and it doesn’t swing. I use general hydroponic flora trio now, water with 5.8 and a couple days later it’ll be 5.5

Ran 5 gallons of plain ph water through tonight. Tips of leaves looked a little burnt after adding the. 5grams of koolbloom. Next feed I’ll just use the koolbloom. Waters going in were between 5.7 and 5.9. Runoff was 5.7-5.8 also finally got temperature below 80

3 Likes

When I add nutes the water will ph out to match the chart ph. It auto adjusts the ph. I also use NFTG and have to ph down my water every time. Not with AN

Ok, so let me get this straight. I just add nutes and it ph itself. How does it know what I’m growing in-soil, coco, hydro? I need no ph down or up? Sorry, I just wanted to know before I switched

1 Like

The product is different for soil and coco. I know nothing about hydro but @Screwauger uses AN in hydro