Here I grow again II

1 Like

You mean those tiny, little brown dots? Are they all over the plant, or just a couple of leaves?

Yeah, they’re in a few different spots. I had my light at 14" for a couple days until I did a little research and found a few sites say 18"

It could be a little light burn, but I wouldn’t worry about it. Actually, it looks like a burn from water droplets. Do you normally mist with the lights on?

1 Like

No, but some splashes on the leaves. I normally try to let it dry some before I put it back under light

I don’t think you should worry. If it gets worse, and starts spreading, then worry, but i don’t think it’s anything right now.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate your help

1 Like

Well, I wasn’t much help, but I hope I eased your mind.

1 Like

Yep, I agree with @raustin. I’m no expert on CMH lights, but if you’re seeing 18” is good then that’s a good start

2 Likes

I think you are doing fine too. @raustin got you squared away.

1 Like

All right ladies and gentlemen, sorry I’ve been slacking some. But today I did a flush then the last two gallons I ran through had 5 ml of micro, 4 ml grow, 5 ml of ginormous and 5 ml a bloom. PH was 5/8 going in and coming out was six zero oh yeah I forgot I put one 1/2 milliliter Mammoth p. Also as you can tell by the Light I had to take my CMH out it was just way too hot. So back in the tent went 2 300w roleadro Cobbs and 1 300w second generation roleadro. Although with a hundred seventy five more watts of LED light it’s still cooler in my tent by 15 degrees. With the CMH, I couldn’t get my Temps under 95. With the LEDs I’m staying at 80 degrees. On my way outside the check on my two girls in the field I’ll have some pics of them up here in a minute

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Oh yeah and I did some LST tonight

Sorry everyone, would’ve had these up sooner but I got stoned. Here’s my outside girls. Plants outside and one I kept in tent are same age but tent auto is flowering faster. The first pic is of the one I topped, 2nd it topped itself. Both are about 3ft tall, even after being topped. So I’m guessing that if I had not topped them, they’d be closer to 5ft tall

3 Likes

See the holes in leaves in first pic? Looks like chew holes to me, like some damned bug is eating my stuff and I don’t like to share unless you helped out and I really don’t think that that’s helping. Any recommendations? Outside guerilla grow in cornfield is all I can tell you. I just fed some flowering nutrients today, it’s been raining for the past 3-4 days

@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 how deep penetration do you get with your chm lights. Just wondering cause I’m doing some trimming and wondering how deep I need to remove the larf bud. Thanks