Here I grow again II

@raustin @Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32 @Donaldj

Just dropped my ph metyer in a glass of water, bow it don’t know read properly. I know everyone uses apera meter, I just don’t wan8spendq 100$ plus. Any recommendaiomb

The cheaper apera, they were like $40-$50 last time I looked.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/Apera-Instruments-AI209-Waterproof-Accuracy/dp/B01ENFOHN8?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971

Hey, I’m trying to make dabs with the white widow auto the took forever to mature and I can’t get any wax outta it. You ever have this problem and if so, how did you overcome it?

1 Like

Is it cured ? @HornHead
Do you pre press the buds into pucks with a pollen press ?
I definitely have better returns from different strains tho but always get something
What temps are you pressing at ?
Ww ive had good success with when pressing thays why i started 8 this time around
I’ll tag @Hogmaster as well he has same press as you we bith use temps in the range of 119 fir flower and press for 10-15 minuets

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve tried all temperature settings from low200 to high 425degree. Usually I’ll get some off the rip, but with this stuff, nothing

1 Like

Dude try keeping temps under 145 for sure
And longer presses
And definitely prepress the flower
119 has been a starting point for both me and @Hogmaster kief is oressed at lower temps also

Just to give you a idea what type of return I normally get at 119

1 Like

Gotcha, gonna go give her a try right now. Thanks

Let us know how that works

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

How high are you hanging your cmh light above plants. I had my leds about 15" above. Thanks

Still didn’t get a drop

@Hogmaster

Question, I just received my 315w vivosun cmh light. Puts off a little more heat than I remember at the hydro storr, but then again, theirs was in a upright bulb fixture. Anyways back to ?s. The light came in a box labeled “315w cdm lamp"

I have that in a 20"x36” tent. Is that enough light for that space or should I throw a cob in there as well. And what’s with the cdm and how far a3ay in veg and flower

I need some help. Actually, vibe needed help the past couple days and no one seems to know or wanna help. I still need to know how high to hang my light. Wwa has started to show signs flowering. 2nd ? I need help with, this apera ph meter. How the he’ll do I calibrate it?

1 Like

Sorry, read above post @raustin @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj and @everyone else

I’m not sure about the light, but I have an Apera ph meter too, so I can help you with that.

I know, the directions are almost useless. So what you want to do first is calibrate using the 7.0 solution. Just pour some up to the fill line of the plastic cap, and press the calibrate button, it should automatically know which solution it is and calibrate it.

Then, dump out the 7.0 and rinse with some distilled water. Now fill it with the 4.0 solution, and again, press calibrate button. It will automatically recognize the 4.0. Turn the meter off and store it with the 4.0 solution in the cap. When you want to use it, remove the cap and rinse with some distilled water before and after use.

If I left anything out, just let me know. I hope this helps.

1 Like

Little update out of the three that I had 2 I moved outside in the one that I left in the tent under the new 315 Watt CMH light is starting to flower

1 Like

Need some help anyone. @raustin @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear

Tent size 18"x36"x63"
Coco coir medium
315w cmh 3100k 18" above canopy
General hydroponic flora trio and calmag 3/4 strength
Ph in 5.8ish, runoff was just 5.7
7 gallon fabric pot
Water, feed, water feed

If I’m missing something let me know thanks Hornhead

Sorry. Getting pics now