Here I grow again II

I am going to have to watch this. For all my autos. I use coco and the flora trio as well. If I run any more than 1/4 strength. I get nute burn after a few feeds. I have a 450 & 600 led light above it at 20 inches. Curios to see how it works for you. How high are your lights if you don’t mind me asking. Your plants look great.

During vegg I keep my lights about 15-18" above canopy then during flower closer to 10-12" i start out with half dose nutes then close to full strength nutes. And I feed, water water feed water feed water water. On feed days, I run a gallon of plain ph water through 1st to get a ph reading, then I’ll water with nute water. Also, I flush 4-5 times throughout the whole grow

1 Like

@Donaldj

Think my scrog screen will work for these 2autos. Just wondering before I finish building it

@Donaldj

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I used to feed/water/feed. I may go back to that. I forgot about it till you mentioned it. I will be using a scrog net next grow so a lot to watch and learn here for me.

Me too. 1st scrog, and doing it with autos. I got some California dreams seeds I wanted to scrog just one monster. Probably do that this winter

1 Like

I am going to try that after this plant is out of the tent. I have one plant that is coming up on 3 weeks old that I want to do like that. I will be following along here.

I don’t see any reason it wouldn’t atleast support buds but hard to judge how tight your twine is from picture :wink:

1 Like

Telephone cord wire. And it’s pretty tight. Plus I can slide it up the poles if need be

2 Likes

Cool set up
Love diy stuff
Had a failed attempt at scrogin one o my gold leafs I made my screen from some left over wire shelving it was pretty heavy I epic failed had it on these cool plastic supports used for live stock shock wire fencing and one of em broke splitting the plant down the middle
Patched her up and she was ok
A day later I was making some adjustments and it happened again but this time split her in half and she was done
I may try one indoor

1 Like

@Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Donaldj

I’m getting the 315w cmh off Amazon. Which one do you recommend

1 Like

This is what I got off amazon and I use 315w lec Phillips Bulbs

I just want the 315w. What brand is it? And I don’t have to have a Phillips bulb

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071JLYY3J?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

This is the brand I’m using and so is @Countryboyjvd1971 but we have the 630s

Thanks buddy

1 Like

I love mine @HornHead
And the extra heat is manageable if thats a concern just a fyi with lec fixtures its best not to have any glass between bulb and plants so the cooled hoods are not really a good idea just a heads up glass will block uv
Happy growing :v:CB

1 Like

I should likely be running 630w’s but have done ok with 315’s not epic but decent for 21w per foot only works for me because I grow 3 light rotation or would be using 2 in each space instead of 1 and light mover helps

1 Like

Im looking fir the light mover @Donaldj
Ill
Be making the plunge soon
How your doing well brother been a while
Ive been super busy myself hope you are too :v: CB

Rain day and if you notice my thread foundation has been eating my evenings fun jacking a house and pouring self mixed concrete for new foundation solo in a freeze zone kinda like being the one legged guy in an arse kicking contest lmao. I am getting there though learning and improving my approach with each step less wasted energy with mistakes made and corrected all jack posts go to finished grade all forms kept to smaller easier to manage pours etc