Here I grow again II

Jeez @HornHead I’m so sorry for that news. I have not worked with RSO directly or treated for cancer but it sounds like @elheffe702 has given some good info. Will keep your family in my prayers.

2 Likes

Those colors are mighty puuurdy. Looks finger licking. How does she smell?

Did you see the foxtails? Wow!

You really think it s foxtails. I know foxtails are supposed to be bub building straight up or out of a bud. All the “foxtails” you see has a tiny stem sticking outta the main branch’s. And they have not grown any bigger. When light comes on tonight, ill get some pictures of what im talking about

1 Like

I agree with HH. Usually foxtailing happebs after the last big swell right? Like new growth buldging from within the older growth. Those look like just scatterd budsites tryna catch up before the party ends.
2-3rd look: the top to pics do kinda appear to be. :man_shrugging:t5: Wth do i kno. I wanna lick that bud

There are for sure some foxtails going on. But I’ve seen a lot of folks saying they’re having issues with the WW foxtailing, so it could be genetic or you’ve got an environmental issue going on. Hey @Niala, if you’re around, could you give your thoughts mon ami?

1 Like

Ooooooo show off :joy: so environmental things can cause it? Always thought it came from letting your girl go just a bit too long/plant wanting to catch pollen n pass on genetics UBER BAD

2 Likes

Its all good @PurpNGold74… and yes, environment as well as too much PK in the medium can cause them. And genetics plays a huge role too. :v:

3 Likes

These plants are so twitchy that any departure from ideal can set off something like that. I have no idea why yours did but that’s definitely foxtailing.

1 Like

That was the showoff part. Just noticed :joy:

1 Like

Haha that was for @Niala. He’s French Canadian :wink:

Sacre bleu!

1 Like

Another show off. Lol!

1 Like

I hope you don’t mean me, because that, croissant, and hockey player names are about all the French I can manage :smile:

:joy::joy: im just meddling man. I know oui. Thats bout it

1 Like

Well, we all speak Cannabish.

1 Like

See buddy. What i meant about each foxtails spire. Not a one growing outta bud, just its own separate. Im not denying foxtails. Just the “ones” i have seem to be growing on their own

SeetSeethese are supercrop

1 Like

@MattyBear @raustin you think these buds will get any bigger im gonna take a guess and they’re around 60ush days flower.

2 Likes

Really hard to say man…

Is that a foxtailing bud? It’s hard to see what’s going on, but I think that’s he’s done if they’re foxtailing.