Here I go again!

Was on hiatus for a few months. Wife and I had a couple cruises planned and I didn’t think I had enough time to get a grow in between last trip and the one we just finished.
So here’s what’s happening, last grow was Atlas Grease Gun autos. They came out real nice and I have a couple buddies that really enjoyed that smoke, so I have one Grease Gun going and have moved into the purple pheno camp with two Gnome Automatics Anvils. Looking forward to seeing how well the Anvils do and what kind of yield they give. If anyone here has grown this strain I’d be interested in hearing how it went for you. My last two Grease Guns gave up 7.5ozs, hoping the Anvil can come in around that weight. So anyway hoping everyone on here is healthy and growing up to your potential!
Here’s some pics or it didn’t happen :grin:

4 Likes

Lol, I don’t get outta the house much but I’ve never even heard of those strains!

1 Like

Got them from multiverse beans. Grease Gun was a freebie. The anvil I purchased.

1 Like

The Grease Gun is pretty potent. One of my buddies tried it and said it was probably the best smoke he’s had and he’s a habitual smoker.
The little bit of keef I got from trimming was very potent.

1 Like

Man so many different strains to choose from! One of the hardest things for me to do is pick 1

1 Like

I’m with you there @Pinboy. I have a notebook with a list of all my seeds and their major effects. When it’s time to drop some new seeds I always struggle with what grow try next. Or should I just come back with some clones??
There’s some many varieties out there now I think they’re going to run out of names soon.

1 Like

Lol, then throw in all the different breeders…I have a retired friend that made 550k/year naming paint colors for a major paint manufacturer…lol she was my best customer back in the day

Damn, that’s the job I needed. Get stoned and come up with paint color names for half a mill a year.

1 Like

Unbelievable right? Then there’s the rest of us lol

1 Like