Here I go again

@Hogmaster

@Hogmaster

Also what i use and i love it. Little scarey at first since i used a cheapy for a few yrs. Been a few months now and i LOVE IT!

What light schedule do you have them in

13 dark 11 light

@faster here you go. Check out the above pics

1 Like

@Hogmaster 13dark 11light

They look almost like they tried really hard to reveg at one point.

2 Likes

It’s an auto so I do see how it could. Although, this is no normal auto

1 Like

That’s why I said it looks like it tried. I understand it is an auto, but as we all know just because it’s an auto doesn’t mean it will behave according to plan. It looks like it has a mutation almost. Unique looking plant none the less :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. It’s already gave me 3oz of good bud, although a little premature and an oz of trim. And it looks like I’ll get another 4-5oz off it when it finally finishes. So over a half pound auto, I’m happy

1 Like

My whiye widdow auto are at day 49 in veg still, I was hoping this would be a fast flowering strain, I’m all for monster plants, but that wasn’t what I wanted in this case. Also as directed I did not top, just a little low stress training and branch manipulation. If I knew they were going to take this long I would have topped/femmed and had these things wider than they are tall… they’re about 26inches .hope they go into flower soon.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m pretty pissed too. I’ve had to kill two plants because I timed it for the 2cd to go into the tent when it was done. But a 6 month old auto? Come the hell on.

Ive grown a bunch of ILGM wwa’s never had those issues. In favt my favorite auto to grow.
But… I had the same issues with a bunch of my amnesia haze autos. The ones that did go to harvest had at least 120days flowering.
One thing might be hurting is you trimming so many flowers off and letting it keep growing. Unlike a photo it seems to trigger something in autos that makes them stress and do crazy things like having wispy,seedy, mutated foxtail like growth.
One thing ive noticed is with mine the ones i flipped to 12/12 or simular went a little longer then the ones that kept in 18hrs light the whole time. And container size effected finish time and final weights quite a bit. The differnce between a 7gal, 5gal, and 3gal Aurora grow bags was surprising to me. I also noted in last 2 grows the autos that got the metal halide bulb for veg and the switch to HPS with led side lighting went longer approx. 2wks then ones grown with just HPS the whole life cycle.The ones that were fed high nitrogen veg nutes for a few wks then switch to flowering nutes went longer then autos just feed for flower from the gate. And the autos that got topped, fimm’d with LST all went a bit longer then ines allowed to just go one main cola xmas tree shape. Hope this helps some. This is just some things i noted while running auto experiments for the last year.

Yeah man. Thanks, you’ve been the most knowledgeable on the situation so far. When i cut damn near half the plant down almost a month ago, the buds I left on there did seem to grow more, especially the bud I topped. And I do top and lst my plant because of height restrictions. I’ll give it 2 more weeks in the tent, then it’s coming down. Thanks @Familyman420 really appreciate it

1 Like

Bc of electric and nute costs i had to cull some and just went all to hash or edibles bc they just werent going to pull enough to keep putting all that $ and more IMPORTANT my time. I have a few of my grow journals in here that have alot of autos. Have a good day. Good luck. Can u tag me ill follow along

This is it bud, only grow journal I have going at moment. Again thanks. Off to work I go…

1 Like

Hers what’s left. Some bullshit happened to wear I had to cut her down

4 Likes

That’s a size 11 slide for reference

6 Likes

well it was a good run…sorry about the bullshit.