Here I go again

Nope, got them from here

Here’s the bud ideas doing a pic a day with. It’s getting big. Starting to stink also

2 Likes

This is day 97 of flower

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Wow, looks absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

Thanks, I just wish I didn’t have to hack half of it down. But, since I did, the remaining buds are doing great. @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 I know one of you guys grow in coco also. I have a problem with my ph. Say I water today and my run of is 5.97, when I water again with 5.8 water, my run off will be lower, around 5.4. Or sometimes it’ll be higher, like 6.3. How do you control your ph issues?

Here we are back home. I ran a flush tonight then the last two gallons I put through, I ave 3.5ml of micro 1g of koolbloom and 1ml of mammoth p

5 Likes

I think you are seeing runoff PH variations due to the plant exchanging nutrients with the coco so it varies a bit. As long as there is no big departure from your range you have no need to worry.

@Donaldj I remember you said something about your chm light, that you didn’t buy the whole unit like the ones @Countryboyjvd1971 and @Hogmaster has. Can you tell me each individual piece I need to buy. I want to switch over, but, don’t have the funds to buy whole thing at moment. Figure I could just buy a piece a week until complete. Thanks

2 Likes

I purchased ballasts then bulb adapters since I already own several shades but can be more costly than a package deal since I went with remote dimmable.
https://www.amazon.com/Prism-Lighting-Science-Conversion-Protection/dp/B06X1B9RQB/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1525233364&sr=8-17&keywords=cmh+315
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0762RS4MQ/ref=sxbs_sxwds-stvpv2_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3534659722&pd_rd_wg=UX3Tk&pf_rd_r=173DDYR3BRXYF1MJ664G&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-bottom-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B0762RS4MQ&pd_rd_w=HsCap&pf_rd_i=cmh+315&pd_rd_r=6fea2091-b0d3-4eeb-b635-6e3beff81047&ie=UTF8&qid=1525233413&sr=1
This kit is more like my set up with standard wing shade and a pretty decent deal
https://www.amazon.com/Hydro-Crunch-KCMHR01-315-HC-315-Watt-Reflector/dp/B079KVL8JF/ref=sr_1_78?ie=UTF8&qid=1525233533&sr=8-78&keywords=cmh+315
Bulbs are nearly $100 so best to buy as package.

4 Likes

When i did my research i found that it was cheaper to buy as a package in this case
You can get the fixtures fairly cheap but as dj mentioned th bulbs get expensive
I paid 389 for my 630 watt fixture on Amazon last December
And t came with two phillips bulbs which sold me on it
Just food for thought

3 Likes

Hey, what size dry ice bags do I need. The vivosun sell on Amazon go 25-250. Will those work? It’s a 4 bag system

this is what it looked like January 28th

2 Likes

And 96 days later (105 in flower) still going strong

7 Likes

she is finishing nicely @HornHead

I sure hope so. I just had to throw out the 2 California dreams I had planned on putting in the tent a month ago. Had nowhere to put them. I had planned on this wwa being done by now. But, I already got 3oz off her and probably gonna pull another 4 easy. So damn near a .5lb auto, I can’t complain. Plus I really enjoy the buzz that comes with it

3 Likes

As long as it’s good smoke! All that matters in the end :+1::v:

Thats how to post anonymous.