Here I go again

The only issue with those is that they throw light in 360 degree pattern. Which you have to use a reflector or something for to get all your light to the canopy. Otherwise they’ll work. Probably not enough to justify going out and buying them, but free is good if you can get it to work.

I’d see if there is a color temp stamp on it? If it’s neutral or cold white, maybe a little diy reflector out of something white or disposable foil pan, and you could use for seedlings or something?

Had to do some choppin tonight, alot of the buds were beginning to get bud rot. Really didn’t want to sit and trim this all night. Guess better to trim this much now instead of a lot less later

5 Likes

Congrats on harvest anyway, probably better than letting it go.

1 Like

I just weighed it up 493 grams, plus I still have this left that I didn’t find any rotten spots on, at least didn’t see. Hopefully this makes it another week or so

all of it was mainly towards the middle

3 Likes

2 Likes

Looks like a nice harvest, @HornHead, congratulations.

1 Like

Nice harvest!..and maybe that’s the reason for the weird growth?

1 Like

92.5 grams going into jars to cure

6 Likes

My brownie from the trim

3 Likes

Nice harvest, congratulations.

Still have more than half the plant to go. Since I cut the other half off, the ones that are still maturing have exploded in growth. With what I have now and the rest I should pull close to 7 ounces of it. Not a gram per watt, but works for me

4 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and count this round over, although I still have half the plant to harvest. I’ll post final weights when I know

What I learned this trip

1 not as many colas next time. Not enough space in between buds, caused rotten

2 keep lights closer during flower next time. First couple grows, I had good dense bud, but I had lights about 12" above canopy. This time I was around 18"-20"

3 use closer to full strength nutes during flower

4 no matter how many weeks my calender says I’m into flower, not to follow nutrient schedule. My wwa is close to 100 days flower and still going strong. Had I not cut back nutrients thinking I was farther along, I believe my buds were lacking

Although I had to take half the plant down early due to rot (due to not enough space in between bud) half my harvest is airy. I don’t grow to sell and although not happy with the airy buds, I am happy at the close to 7oz harvest I’m predicting from one white widow auto. Thanks Robert Bergman and team

5 Likes

@gabarram here you go buddy

@gabarram it’s at 562 of post

1 Like

@gabarram see how the upper half looks newer than the lower stuff. New stuff is light green also. Once I nipped the tip, the next lower shoots just took off and grew a fee inches

down a the tip of my finger is were the top used to be and I fuddid that about 5-6 weeks into flower

1 Like

Indeed I see the difference is remarkable.
Congratulations! I hope I can have similar results, I’m still sweating cold on this adventure.

If you are growing autos… keep this in mind. My “auto” is almost 6 months old!

@HornHead I don’t get you, to the fullest of my knowledge, auto’s last about 2-3 months from seed to harvest :confused:

Supposed to. Apparently some seeds don’t have a lot of the auto genes, half the autos I’ve grown I’ve had to change the light schedule for it to flower and

By the way, do the seeds you used come from pollinization between an autoflowering and a photoperiod plant ?