Here I go again

Does it look like the tops foxtailed? That would explain newer growth up top while lowers appear to be further along.

1 Like

No, im positive it not foxtailing. The only one that really has new growth is the one I pinched top off of. The next lower shoots just shot up. The tip of my finger is were it used to stop

1 Like

Not really sure either then.

You don’t have enough light for the size of plants that you are growing and may need a lil more nutrients at the right time… all the pics of your plants look undeveloped… something’s not right… :thinking:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’m also going to go with light and what is your current light schedule if it is at 18/6 go to 12/12 if at 12/12 then drop them to 10 on 14 off that will speed it up for you but it does look like it is starving for light and your ph looks like it may be off

4 Likes

@Hogmaster @peachfuzz can’t be light. Im running 480 true Watts in a 18"x36" tent. That’s around 100w per square ft. And I’ve had a few ph swings

And right now it’s on 12/12

:thinking:… what strain is it?
I’m just curious why you girls look so airy… do your temps run high alot?
In the end if your happy … I’m happy …
Maybe your pics are just deceiving me… lol

:v::sunglasses:

You can bring your light schedule down to 10/14 which should stimulate the plant to finish. A big jolt of P, K would also tell her it’s time. Looks like the plant is doing what it’s supposed to; just taking longer.

2 Likes

It’s wwa. Temps get mid 80s with door shut. Butt I leave door open for at least 6 of the 12 hours open, and with it open, temps are mid 70s. I’ve grown this strain a few times with nice big tight buds. I’ve been using the same lights the whole time until about two weeks ago, I took out my 300w 2nd generation roleadro and added two 300w cob roleadro. So now I have a 400w roleadro cob in the middle and the two 300w cobs on the edge. I’m wondering if maybe it’s showing more of it’s sativa traits?

1 Like

Did the plant ever recieve more than 12 hours of light after the flip to flower? It looks as if it tried to veg again. Those single leaves are what throws me off.

1 Like

No, no light leaks, nothing

1 Like

I admire your patience @hornhead and @Dieselgrower my WWA isn’t even at 100 days old and I already split the stem trying to get her to hurry up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

It comes over time :+1::v:
It took me a while to have what I have now :joy:

1 Like

Alrighty folks, here we are at day 87, give or take a few days of flower. I ran a flush tonight because last runoff was low, 5.4 so on the last gallon I ran through I added 1.0 grams (1/4 teaspoon) actually 1.25 is but… Of dry koolbloom 1ml mammoth P. Runoff was 5.97 y anyways which is fine by me, I believe P and K get used up better closer to 6 anyways

still a bunch of white hairs
all the buds are big barrels, but airy. I believe this is because this grow I’ve kept my lights higher. I dropped them back down to about ten inches

1 Like

Decided to “split” the stem. I had to drill that big b@$t@red then hammer the chop stick in. Meant to take step by step pics but I just did some bong rips, so you know…

5 Likes

Wow, so many people splitting the stem these days! I had great results with this technique.

I’m trying anything to speed this thing up. Hell, I’m close to 90 days flower on an auto that’s described as 60 flower. At 60 days, it was nowhere near close

@dbrn32 hey I found this on the ground one day at work. It doesn’t come on when screwed in. I know nothing about it but that its led. Ill take it apart later, anything icon do with it?

2 Likes

@Happy_Pappy here you go buddy

1 Like