Here I go again

1 Like

Probably a couple of weeks anyway, still see lots of white pistils. Good news is they’re still putting on weight.

2 Likes

Man, if it goes another two to three weeks, that’s gonna be close to 12 - 13 weeks. That’s about 90 days in flower. But you think they’ll bulk up in that time?

1 Like

Pistils mean they’re bulking up now. Maybe it won’t quite be that long. But as long as they’re throwing pistils id let them go. Especially if you’re not seeing a bunch of amber.

I had a tangerine dream I pulled at 16 weeks that barely had any amber. Probably could’ve went at least another week or two, I was just tired of looking at it. Sometimes they just go a long time.

3 Likes

Really, there’s not a lot of trichomes to look at

Do a P bump Dry Kool Bloom or almost any high P low N fertilizer will help trigger ripening and fattening add a Raw sugar too either raw cane sugar Tbsp gallon or Mollassas it will improve sugar production and smell. Only do the feed once then let them flush naturally

3 Likes

I use molasses on none feed days. I have two things. Jack Peters 3-9-6 and Humboldt 1-16-18. Or my GH Flora trio. Which would you recommend. And let me get this straight, just one more feed then strictly ph maybe molasses water till the end? Thanks

1 Like

And I want to harvest at the first sign of amber, I’d rather have more of a energetic buzz

go with the humbolt and cut the Mol you have plenty of sugar in soil by now to get a good flush you want your plant eating it’s leaves for anything it’s missing. I keep a bag of DKB on hand for ripening it’s powder cheap and lasts forever

2-45-28

if you look at the chart you’ll see it’s only used for finishing/ripening and doesn’t take much

1 Like

Sorry for so many questions. Just want to get this right. So feed one more time with the Humboldt then plain pH water from there out. I just don’t wanna miss the last couple weeks when she really packs on pounds

If you have been feeding for bulk of the plants life much of the nutrients it needs are already present in the medium the sugars feed microbes in soil to help break down and make them easier for plant to consume. You get a much cleaner smoother smoke if plant is given a chance to breakdown extra stored minerals and chlorophyl this is what gives fall colors to leaves and kick starts curing process

1 Like

Ok, just to be clear. Feed one more time with the Humboldt then just plain pH water. Normally I’m the guy who gets excited and harvest early, and I don’t wanna do that this time. Thanks

1 Like

@Donaldj @Countryboyjvd1971, guys, I think I messed up. I was just at my local indoor garden shop. They had a 315w cmh light on display. It was nice. Hardly any heat at all, I should have gotten that instead of the less I bought. I just thought heat was gonna be a problem. My 3 less I got in the tent now put off more heat then it. And it didn’t even have a cover on the bulb, so I could pretty much rich it if I wanted to. SMH

2 Likes

I also picked up some GH koolbloom

they gave me a free sample of Mammoth P also

2 Likes

Welcome to indoor cannabis cultivation lol!

We’ve all bought multiple things over and over, probably something you should get use to. You know I’m an led fanatic, but if you look around I’ll put the whole truth out plenty. Just because something says led doesn’t automatically mean it’s cooler, will yield more, or any of that bs. They certainly can be all of those things. But usually takes a decent amount of cash.

2 Likes

Happens with everything. You buy something, you see something else that you want😂 I did probably a month or research before I bought my lights. But all I read said hps put off lots of heat. And when I first started, I didn’t plan on carbon filter inline fan and all that. Also, I didn’t plan on running 3-4 leds at a time either. But, all and all, I’m content with what I have at the moment. If I get a good harvest outta this, I may end up with one of those CTMH or DIY leds

3 Likes

Hps does put out a lot of forward heat. Cmh is less, diy with an efficient led even less than that.

If the space is right for a 315 they’re a really good value.

1 Like

@Dieselgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Hogmaster @Johnzy81 any you guys ever use Mammoth P? If so, do I follow their directions or what? Also, when do you use it and is it worth the price?

3 Likes

@HornHead @MattyBear I think used Mammoth P.