Here I go again

My cost is usually around $.10 per kwh. On 12/12 that would cost me around $.70 a day to run. So probably not as bad as you think.

I have no idea what the ppf of those lights are, but you’re probably beyond point of diminishing return. Which means you’ll likely get more, but if you’re looking at grams per watt or grams per kwh it will probably go down. That’s half the reason I drop a little more coin up front on lights. I want to get to that point without drawing anymore power than needed.

2 Likes

I’m not really obsessed about the whole grams per watt like alot of folks. As long as it’s cheaper for me to grow than it is to buy, then I’m good to go. Right now, it cost me about $50 a month to run my tent. An eighth around here cost me $40 and that might last a week, normally a little less. So we’ll say, if I had to keep buying smoke, it’d cost me about $200 a month. Within my first two grows, it’s already paid for everything I’ve bought to get growing. Maybe after I get a few more grows under my belt, then I’ll start looking into the GPW stuff

5 Likes

Me and the wife go through an eighth a day, lol. Much cheaper to grow!

2 Likes

My ole lady don’t smoke. Every once in a while, I’ll get her to take a shotgun, then buddy you better look out. After she laughs her arse off, she eats everything in sight, then sends me to the store for more food. No joke

2 Likes

Haha good times!

I hear that! I usually don’t worry about grams per watt either, to many variables that don’t tell the whole truth. I do kind of track grams per area and grams per kwh though. That’s more or less seeing how productive I am.

Once you get passed the thought of growing weed, you’ll want to do it better. Better is in the eye of the beholder. But generally quality and quantity.

2 Likes

Looking good :v:

@HornHead sorry mate I haven’t been around for a little while when I’m growing auto’s as soon as I see a sign of white hairs add a PK booster, and in the last 10 to 14 days, so up to the last two weeks I would use a finisher off your choice and that is always the K nute which is the potassium that is the last to be used well done bud just a little patience there is alot on there to finish lol :v:

1 Like

Here it is tonight. Plain water and molasses

7 Likes

Run off water was 5.82

Holy Moses @HornHead that’s amazing! Look at those stems - it’s like a small tree! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Some of the main branches are bigger than my thumb. I just wish it would hurry up, I’m tired of buying

3 Likes

That’s what my “patients” keep saying :wink:

I only grow for myself, now when laws finally change where I’m at, I’m seriously gonna look into getting my own dispensary. Just hope my past mistakes don’t crush my dream

1 Like

5.8 calmag molasses water tonight. Runoff was 6.14. Next feeding, last gallon of water will be 5.7 going in

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

@Royc @Happy_Pappy when I started I had the Roleadro 4p0w cob, that’s my vegging light, two 300w Roleadro 2nd generation in a 2x3x6 tent. Now I have 2x 300w Roleadro cob and the 2x 2nd gens for last couple weeks of flower

1 Like

Nice. In Massachusetts I believe that we are allowed to have six plants @hornhead

Your set then. I’m on a budget and have to piece mill things together.