Alrighty ladies and gentlemen, this is my journal in progress. Here is a little run down on what’s happening:
1.The strain is white widow auto flower.
2. Tent size is 20" x 36" x 63"
3. Lights are Roleadro 300w 2nd generation x2 and one 400w Roleadro cob full spectrum. 20" above the canopy
4. Temps are mid 70s with lights on and high 60s with lights off
5. D.o.b 11/17/17. Now, I want to note that almost 2 months in and it still had not begun to flower yet so on 1/13/18 I switched lights over to 12/12
6. First sign of flowers 1/23/18.
7. Using the general hydroponics Flora trio and pH up/down. Calmag Also the Humboldt ginormous, npk on it 0-6-16 I pretty much follow the growweedeasy coco schedule. Sometimes I tweek it a bit
8. Medium is 70/30 coco/perlite mix 7gal fabric pots
Other random things you may or may not need to know. I top and lst my plants. I only left 6 main branches on and tie them down so it sort of resemble a candelabra. The canopy is almost as big as the tent its self. Actually, I have to use something to push the tent out wider. A couple unbent coat hangers did the trick. I water about every other day till there is a good bit of run off. I water water feed. This is my 5th indoor grow. In my last couple grows everything went great until a few weeks into flower then all sorts of problems popped off. Leafs began turning brown and brittle. I thought it was a nute lock out or pH problem. Come to find out, I had a bad case of crabs. Ops, sorry, wrong story, I had a root aphids problem. I could see them on top of the soil when I watered, but couldn’t for the life of me see anything on the plant itself, so I ignored it. I’m hoping that since I’m in coco now and got some diatomaceous earth that I won’t have it happen again. And if something does happen, I’ll have you good people to help I hope. I think that is all. If I missed something, just ask. Here is a recent picture. Lights off at moment or I’d take a new one
@db4. For some reason I can’t get my phone to tag people along, so if anyone wants to I’ll try again later @tdubwilly