Here I go again--4th Time

Hi,

Starting my 4th grow for personal use. White Widow Auto Fem this time. Soil again is Coco with Perilite.

I bought Bergman’s plant food for these. I had used General Hydroponics for the first 3 grows. Should I also use calmag with the Bergman’s? I would think so.

Also I have been using 5 gallon fabric pots. I have only grown autos and after harvest I checked the root balls and they never come close to filling the 5 gallon pots. I am going to try 3 gallon fabric. I can get 3 in the tent instead of 2. I will add an extra fan to move air.

Wish me luck and thanks for all the advice on my other efforts over the past year.

9 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

Good luck, and happy growing :v:

Depending on your water source, you may need to add some CalMag. Using distilled or R/O water may increase the likelihood of this. I wouldn’t worry unless you start to see a deficiency. If you are using well water high in calcium, then you could maybe get away with using some epsom salt to supplement magnesium.

2 Likes

Good luck, I am set to watching and coming along for the ride, that is, if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Good luck. Set to watching

Good luck

The end of week 1.

4 Likes

End of week 2.

4 Likes

@Beachbound here you go. Thanks for the tag @Southerngal!

3 Likes

Nice! wish my 2 week old babies were that far along!

End of week 3. The one in the middle is a little lighter green with less bushiness to it. Probably gets more light being in the center. Water and nutes are the same for all 3. Any thoughts on the center one?

Thanks

1 Like