Dropped!

10 Likes

Flower moon!!!

3 Likes

Nice group brotherā€¦ :v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

tenor

1 Like

My son and i did some microcoping yesterday. We determined another week at least. There are a number of ambers clearly visible, there are still some clears too. Thanks to @VaHillbilly for the reminder i still want everything to be cloudy regardless the ambers. Will be checking them every other day. Got another board up in the garage. Now just need to seal it all up and stuff some regular insulation in the upper gaps. Just in time temps trending upwards this week.

Separate personal note. New biking milestone last week. Rode 100.9 miles in a week. I did 28 yesterday with mrs c. I have now lost 80lbs since October. Feeling good and ready to harvest these girls and start a new grow in and outdoors. Happy Monday my friends.
@fast-grow @Newt @Getfocsd @Pinboy @MaD-VapoR @MeEasy @Carpenter @Graysin @repins12

14 Likes

@nmgeo sorry i was quick on the trigger. Maybe one hit too many before work lol.

2 Likes

Congratulation on the weight loss. Been there. Iā€™m 100 lbs lighter than I was 15 years ago.

3 Likes

Yes, congratulations on the weight loss. I struggle with about 40 lb every winter, and every year itā€™s harder to get rid of it in the spring. Usually Iā€™m busy enough to work it off, but the older I get, itā€™s not easy to work that hard anymore.:sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is my 3rd and hopefully final time losing this stuff. I just can never go back to my old eating habits bottom line.

3 Likes

And that is the keyā€¦ It takes a brain change.

4 Likes

Whatā€™s that they say about old dogs and new tricks lol?

4 Likes

@SnkeyezCobra

@SilvaBack203

Congrats! Man if I lost 80lbs thereā€™d be nothin left lol. Lookin forward to the chop pics!

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing it all off the plants too. Iā€™m on my last jar.

1 Like

Hell yea excited the Dementia is 1 of @repins12 strains

3 Likes

I was pretty sure it was.

1 Like

Getting older can be tough with weight. If you stop being active it will get ya. Only way I was able to lose my extra 20-30 lbs was to get Covid lol. I could barely eat for 2 weeks and even after that food wasnā€™t appealing at all. Now Iā€™m eating my nightly cereal (Capā€™n Crunch etc) to put some of that weight back on. Itā€™s working but I need to stay aware of my waistline. lol

Congrats to everyone for their weight loseā€¦its not an easy thing especially for us older folk.

6 Likes

I had covid myself Thanksgiving before last no symptoms except a loss of taste and smell for 3 days. Didnā€™t want anything either.

1 Like

I have never ever been a finicky eater, but since covid I am. Such a weird thing that virus. I am slowly getting better with the eating but itā€™s still there. I never lost my taste for late night cereal though. :rofl:

1 Like