Here goes the first grow

That’s right lol.

1 Like

No those are bud pics not leaves. I think they’re close. We have been joking that no matter what the answer is always 2 weeks. I really think one more or less for 2 of them.

2 Likes

Snuck the old man in the office this morning!

4 Likes

He’s chilling. He will rub it in w the little girls when i get homenthat he got tomgo and they didn’t lol.

2 Likes

It’s amazing. We did the same thing. We built a room – in a shed.

2 Likes

I have to say “two weeks”, my friend :crazy_face:

1 Like

I almost forgot i have mint macaroon seeds too lol.

Once again in my highly unprofessional opinion with the amber I see your in the window. Judging trichomes is one of my least favorite things to do, right up there with trimming! Please dear god don’t take my opinion on it, just tryin to spit something out other than the obligatory 2 weeks :grimacing:

3 Likes

Well i see the same. I think ill take them next week some time. It is a little tough for me too.

2 Likes

1 Week will be enough I bet
:crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yeah you would love that … :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :v:

1 Like

Seed list. Trying to make a plan whatbto do w these 4 outdoor and 9 indoor pots. My thoughts are 2 each mint macaroon, peach martini, vanilla frosting pina and 1 triks inside and a bruce banner, blueberry, bessie cake and a charlottes dementia outside.

6 Likes

That’s a lotta plants …

3 Likes

Well that’s the idea right? I should try to fill.my tent to fully utilize my time and the energy my lights/equipment use. These will all be autos and will only be one more than what I’m doing in the tent now. Still room to spare. The outdoors plants will be at a friends house as i don’t get any real sun.

5 Likes

Sorry friend been a ruff couple days around my house. But in my slightly high and completely unprofessional opnion They still looking kinda clear with only a little amber. If it was me personally I like them all milky and whatever amber it takes to make sure they are I just go with. But I would just watch them close because I have seen them change overnight so once I get to the last week or so I check everyday sometimes twice a day after lights go on and right before they turn off. I also back my dli down to 25-30ish and start my water starve on what I think will be the last week. Hope it helps friend just sharing my 2cents but it all comes down to personal preference I suppose. Peace and Happy Growing to you always.:metal::dash::dash:
They looking great and your almost there!

4 Likes

My son is coming today and we will look. They had changed since the Wednesday and Friday pictures. Thanks for the advice.

2 Likes

Anytime my friend. Sometimes it takes me a day or so to catch up but I promise If its something Ive experienced and I think its something I can help with I will always answer you back. Peace bro.

1 Like

That works!

1 Like

Ive noticed when you think theyre done, the (2 week) mark is usually when they really start to stack on that weight. Dont chop prematurely, you will notice a big difference in “the last two weeks”

Absolutely, thats what that grow god @Hellraiser would have done. No reason not too, the space is there why not. You have a great plan in mind, good luck.

Great point. Once they start stacking noticeably cut off water and let them start drying on thier own. Trichs will pump out more due to stress and less of a drying time.

4 Likes

@Getfocsd preach it brother. Spread that knowledge lets show the world what a bunch of potheads could accomplish if they would just listen to us and just relax let go of the fear and every once in awhile laugh at something anything just quit being so small minded and worrying about what everybody thinks of you and stop making this Earth such a depressing place to live. Just my midnight rambles sorry yall.

4 Likes