Here goes the first grow

Thanks.

I think we’re alike in the aspect that we’re both stubborn old dudes that hate doctors but make sure you take care of yourself and your girl. Prayers comin from Illinois

1 Like

My wife is a hypochondriac and I have no doubt she’ll go. I am stubborn but not stupid. I have to be able to get in the woods and run my dogs this weekend.

2 Likes

I worked through the pain for five years after I got hurt instead of letting them take the pressure off of my nerves in my back right away and it caused so much damage to the nerves I literally trip over my own leg because I can’t feel anything but pain in it. I finally let them “fix” the damage and they made it worse instead I’ve been walking with a cane since I was 38 years old because I was “superman” when I was 32 and thought I could eventually walk off the pain.

I hate being the guy that preaches to people but maybe if someone would have explained what could happen to me back then I’d still be able to do something as simple as stand while I shower

2 Likes

Prayers to you as well my friend. We’re not supermen anymore. Sad but true

2 Likes

Wow so sorry to hear. I glad your ok. Rest up and don’t stress the grow at the moment. You need to be whole first!

1 Like

A little stiff and sore this morning but otherwise ok. Thank you everyone for your concern and we’ll wishes.

4 Likes

Glad to hear it!

1 Like

Glad u r OK and will pray 4 quick healing on any injures u got

1 Like