Here goes the first grow

Tried to catch up on the threads i have been reading. Yours was about a million missed posts lol. Still working on it.

4 Likes

Iā€™m bad at just quickly skimming through many of the threads, with my health issues when I have bad days I just donā€™t feel like talking much less typing so Iā€™ll just run through throwing :heart:s

3 Likes

Man, nice haul! I finally chopped and hung the last 3 autos. Also started up the autopot system, hopefully it runs without too many hitchesā€¦

7 Likes

Thatā€™s a pretty sight :heart_eyes: @Pinboy bravo

4 Likes

Gorgeous!

3 Likes

Another thing to br thankful for today. Just got home from a bad car accident. My wife and I were rear-ended by a suburban going 60+ pushing us through the intersection doing a 180 and hitting us again in the front t end. He also hit another car w 3 little kids and literally tore the engine off the front of a midsized sedan. He was arrested idk what his deal was but some sort of impairment. Everyone walked away. Weā€™re sore and shaken but alive.

3 Likes

Holy crap! Glad everyone is OK.

3 Likes

Sounds like a pretty violent crash take care of yourselves once the adrenaline wears off your probably going to be in quite a bit of pain, donā€™t ignore any swelling in your abdomen it could be internal bleeding

2 Likes

I agree my legs are starring to tighten up and my side from the seat belt is telling me something. Just hope no neck bs. I am already good at limping.

2 Likes

Just pay attention to your body adrenaline can hide some pretty bad injuries

3 Likes

I wish you the best, glad you are here telling us about it

3 Likes

Thank you subaru

3 Likes

We were originally going the opposite direction back where the headlights are.

No.more cargo area. Thatā€™s all in the backseat now.

Glad you all are okā€¦ Iā€™m with @MeEasy adrenaline can play tricks on our bodiesā€¦ never be to safe :v:

2 Likes

Iā€™m a stubborn old fella and absolutely loathe going to the dr. I appreciate yā€™all reminding me Iā€™m not invincible I will keep a close eye out and go if needed. Iā€™ve smoked 4 bowls of grapefruit and guzzled two hazy ipas. Iā€™m feeling no pain as they say at the moment.

1 Like

Wow man, I canā€™t like any of that other than your okā€¦Jesusā€¦

1 Like

I suspect tomorrow will be somewhat moreā€¦ telling. Good luck to all of you!

2 Likes

I am hoping for the best but expecting some soreness.

1 Like

No doubt. Good luck.

1 Like