Here goes the first grow

Guys in states w wild hog problems use them as catch dogs.

1 Like

@StonedCold13 saw you on me easy thread. Saw you talking about hunting. I also enjoy the sport. Thought you may wanna check out my grow. Rabbit season starts Saturday. We will be in the woods w a few beagles at daybreak.

2 Likes

Jealous I wanna go hunting

2 Likes

I do very much enjoy wild harvested foodsšŸ˜Ž
Just started the rabbit hunting with beagles a couple of years ago when we moved here. We do it with a neighbor thatā€™s a lifer at such. Wow, so much fun watching those dogs work the woods. Gonna be all 1st year dogs (puppies)this season, should be interesting.

1 Like

Sounds good. We have an all age pack from young to old. Excited to get out there and hear a good chase. Where are you located?

2 Likes

Looking great.

How are you dealing with the water run off, shop vac? BBQ grill grates held up with brick?

Nice clean looking tent.

2 Likes

Those are diy shelving and concrete pavers. Just got my plant elevators and saucers today. I have been pulling each plant out of the tent to water. Iā€™m old and fat so itā€™s easier for me that way so far lol. I may see if itā€™s possible to water in place and use vac now with the new stuff. Itā€™s not the cleanest tent but not too bad. Thanks.

1 Like

We had an all age pack the last few years but his boys was getting old and last year was rough on his dogs. Lost a couple to age and literally lost one.
So Iā€™m excited to help train the new pack with him. Iā€™ma tx native transplanted to ClintonvillešŸ™ƒ

2 Likes

@Work4iT n @KPC I donā€™t deal with much runoff anymore since Iā€™ve gone organic but I have in the past and someone shared this with me my ol lady found me some at the dollar store but theyā€™re the same thing as these theyā€™re great for getting rid of runoff

https://www.amazon.com/Boley-12-Pack-Super-Blaster-Soaker/dp/B07Q7GFY1H/ref=sxin_13_pa_sp_search_thematic_sspa?crid=1SMNJJY5O328D&cv_ct_cx=Water+cannon&dchild=1&keywords=Water+cannon&pd_rd_i=B07Q7GFY1H&pd_rd_r=2cf26de1-8527-46dd-848f-394d73d6c826&pd_rd_w=bfcsg&pd_rd_wg=SIYWU&pf_rd_p=f21da57e-06e4-46a5-9148-e2dea2e78384&pf_rd_r=GK775B39NV8BWNT5ZB2M&qid=1635374660&sprefix=water+cannon%2Caps%2C197&sr=1-3-a73d1c8c-2fd2-4f19-aa41-2df022bcb241-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUE4Q1lPVjc1MFA1N0smZW5jcnlwdGVkSWQ9QTAwODkwMTVUNUkwMEFZS0hKRTkmZW5jcnlwdGVkQWRJZD1BMDg5NjQ3MjJON1ZJOFVTQ1I5Nk4md2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9zZWFyY2hfdGhlbWF0aWMmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

3 Likes

Hey @MeEasy i didnā€™t know much about you but I spent some time reading up on your stuff last night, holy crap!! Nice growing. Read and learn is all Iā€™m doing for about the last year. I was using one of those super soaker guys last year lol

4 Likes

Thank you @Pinboy Iā€™m humbled by all the kind wordsā€¦ I have a couple of them in my room I overwater them pretty often and just suck it up and put it in the pot next to it so not to waste any of the good stuff lol before I was given the idea I used the same thing only much smaller I have big ass syringes with tubing on it they worked just took much longer

2 Likes

Yep, my sucked up runoff goes into my wifeā€™s house plantsā€¦ssshhh!!! Donā€™t tell her, she thinks she has the greenest thumb ever lol

3 Likes

Ok @Pinboy hereā€™s your weekly update. 10 weeks above ground and 41 days in flower. Grapefruit 3 hasnā€™t gotten any worse and her two main colas are fat. The fimmed green Crack is looking good but just lagging a little behind. I think it will be a big producer though. Front right in the main picture. Light is down to 450 watts.

Grapefruit 3

Green Crack 1

I put the new saucers and elevators in last night and watered.
@Work4iT @StonedCold13 @Mark0427 @MeEasy @MaD-VapoR @Mr_Wormwood @SilvaBack203 @JaneQP

10 Likes

Buds r looking pretty tasty I must say. Nice job.

2 Likes

Looking really good buddyšŸ˜

2 Likes

@Carpenter

Those ladies are very close to going to the chop shop

2 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: looks amazing

2 Likes

I think Iā€™m going to water only on the biggest 2 next watering.

2 Likes

Getting close to chop chopā€¦.some fatties I see there!

:seedling: :axe:

2 Likes