Here goes the first grow

Smell is increasing every day. Got to keep the warden happy for sure.

1 Like

Watered tonite 3 days since last time. Grapefruit 3 is Brrr getting frosty.

5 Likes

4 Likes

something seems to be missing. Just can’t put my finger on what it is…hmmmm

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting all day for you to ask hahahaha. I will post a current picture this evening. I hate to take one. Grapefruit 3 is sick. Gonna flush I think I have calcium locked out. Hope I can get her to the finish line. Everything else is doing good.

2 Likes

That sucks about #3 I’ll bet you get her back on track, I’ll check ya out later

1 Like

Buds look great the remaining leaves look bad. Been pushing cal mag as soon as I noticed any issues but hasn’t worked. Thinking the flush will at least fix that issue or eliminate it as the problem.

Here you go. Group. 2 pics of grapefruit 3, green Crack 1 and grapefruit 2. I think that’s the order.

7 Likes

9 weeks above ground and 34 days in flower.

1 Like

Those are some pretty ladies :eyes:

1 Like

Like you said, the buds are looking great, filling in nicely.
#3 looks like calcium issue to me as well, at least with my highly untrained eye…hopefully a flush gets her back on track. Have you been checking any runoff numbers? Also, I forget are you using ro water?
I don’t think you’ll have too much trouble getting to the end either way but I’m sure it’d be nice to get it sorted out

1 Like

Yes on the ro water. I haven’t been checking runoff because I was getting easy 30%. Didn’t have issues last time so I hadn’t checked. Those buds on her are the size of a beer can. I’ll flush tomorrow and go back w jacks and cal mag.

1 Like

I’ve been the same with the runoff’s, havnt checked more than a couple times.
With the ro I’ve been finding that if I add 1 bottle of spring water to a gallon with full strength jacks my ph comes up perfect with no adjustments. I hate using the ph up and down

1 Like

Anybody know anything about xl autos? Are they just bigger that normal autos?

@Pinboy or anyone. These are pictures of grapefruit 3. What’s your opinion? Put 4 gallons through her followed up w 1 with cal mag and recharge. Started w ec of 2.25 and after 4 gallons was under 1.

3 Likes

My opinion is that I would wait a bit. She’s gonna make it to the end no matter what. Give the flush a chance to do it’s thing. Maybe go at her next time with 1/2 nutes and see how she reacts. All’s not lost with #3 but keep yer good eye on her

1 Like

Also don’t be 1 bit apprehensive about tagging some of the seasoned growers to pitch in, either they will or they won’t

1 Like

I’m not overly concerned. There are a few who follow this thread. 5 weeks of flower. Seeing some cloudy I think I can ride it out either way.

2 Likes

I guess I should say it’s farther along g than I thought.

2 Likes

You got it

1 Like