Here goes the first grow

I just unplug from the timer and into the meter to avoid that. It happens to me too. Then I just plug back into the timer.

Thanks. I’m at full strength jacks at 3 weeks earlier than last grow and lights up higher at this point. Want to get to full light by 28 days of flowering. Leave for 2 weeks and then start to dial it down towards the end.

1 Like

Lol, that’s what I’ve been doing. Then the last time I accidentally hit the switch on the timer to “on”… went 2 days on 24hrs, thank god they’re not photos

1 Like

That’s too funny I hit a button on mine last night switching them back woke up 3x to check on the light last night lol.

2 Likes

I’ve been full strength since they were wee lads…lol.

I haven’t turned up the light in a couple weeks and with the stretch in full force I’m afraid to turn it up again. But I am doing it this weekend. LED is a totally different animal than 600w HPS…really happy with my decision to jump to an HLG.

3 Likes

I went to high right out of the gate. I read too many threads about lights being an issue.

1 Like

Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

That should have said hlg not high dang autocorrect.

1 Like

That makes more sense…ahahaha.

1 Like

Lol. A lil bit I would say. Nice buds

1 Like

Kinda feels like picture day…

1 Like

Here you go @Pinboy. The buds are building pretty good now. Have 2 that are just a little slower than the rest. These plants are spread out and everything gets good light. The 600 is up to 510 watts.

5 Likes

Stackin up nice for sure!

1 Like

I think they’re farther along at this stage 24 days of flower than last grow. Still have a ways to go.

1 Like

Mine are just now starting to fill in, the double grape is by far the favorite, it smells incredible. I just wish the other 2 beans didn’t flop.
My autopots showed up over the weekend so I’m studying up on those, I’m excited to get that rollin. Now I’ll have a use for that 2nd 600rspec

1 Like

What are you putting the second light in?

If I ever decide to go to coco then I may look at auto pots.

Light 2 will go into my unused bathroom where I used to grow. I’ll use that space to get them started and ready for the autopots then move into the 4x4 tent to finish veg and flower them out… gonna have to get the timing right

1 Like

@Pinboy 27 days flowering. 56 days above ground. Green Crack 1 & 3 are really looking nice. 2 is the one I fimmed front left and is going a little slower but I think will be a good yield. Bud pic is gc1. Grapefruits are 3 different plants, tall, short, and in the middle. Crazy smell off gr3

tall one, still seeing some cal mag issues. Water again tomorrow hopefully take care of it.

3 Likes

Nice! That’s gotta be smellin great. That gc has been on my radar for a while, can’t wait to hear how it smokes!
The warden informed me last night that she’s tired of the smell in our house lol! Time to get a carbon filter.
I’m glad your keeping track of the days because I totally blew it this time

1 Like