Here goes the first grow

No experience with photos. I know these autos went crazy after I topped and they started flowering. Really grew quick.

2 Likes

Your girl looks incredible, just like an old Pro. You see lots of people growing photos with screens or scrog Nets, that is just basically a form of low stress training. After topping to get the amounts of tops they want, Big Bend and twist the tops to get a spread out and more even canopy basically training the plants to grow into the squares. Also look into a grower hear call Arrow, he does things with photo plants that look just cruel. Also Kaptain3d is into doing some high stress training and low stress training on photos. If you search out their grows you will see some incredible stuff being done

4 Likes

Sweet. You saying my photos look good?

1 Like

@fast-grow are you talking about MY photos?? One in middle is an auto that’s slacking so far. Fimmed the auto on Sunday. Nothing done to photos yet. Soon to top the mk photos.

You definitely have them happy n lookin good :+1: don’t change a thing :wink:

1 Like

Your on the home stretch now, great job!
I’m curious to see with the different strains what the bud density will be like. My my ww’s were so so, and the gg’s were pretty good. The gsc’s are ok but a little disappointing because they were the only ones grown entirely with the hlg and I expected them to be tighter…

2 Likes

Thanks for tag, they are really coming along! Look delicious already.

1 Like

I’m saying KPCs plants look good. You made a statement about not seeing people low-stress train photos and that’s what I commented on.
I was confused on who posted what for a second.:grin:

1 Like

Take a look at mine

Sorry for posting here kpc!
Almost 30 days photos.

3 Likes

No worries

2 Likes

Very nice, great growing!

3 Likes

Me or kpc? Lol. Hopefully both!

1 Like

Of course both lol.

1 Like

Both look great!

4 Likes

Man wife just texted me after receiving the electric bill. $$$$$ she’s not happy.

3 Likes

I’m waiting on ours now, bet it’ll be bad

1 Like

Haha that’s why i grow outside it’s free. But my electric bill is high enough now with the ac running all the dang time. I pay 300 a month now! Imagine it with hlg lights and fans running all the time. My wife would kill me. Lmao

3 Likes

I’m blaming the heat and the house ac lol.

2 Likes

I pay @200$ a month summer that’s with a window unit in my grow room and the HVAC going! Winter is a little less! I shut off my HVAC and run gas heat!

2 Likes

Well, when they charge $75 per 3.5g for rec weed it all pans out.

3 Likes