Here goes the first grow

@Low it was almost full just a minute ago. 3 hours at full clip. I set it at 60 so hopefully won’t run too much. I’m sure I’ll hear from the wife if power bill gets out of hand. :rofl:

Ahahaha I’m sure she wants to breathe nicely conditioned air.

Keeps my flower tent low, set for 50 in the room.

My grow is in the garage so no benefit for her in the house.

It seems like you need to run 1 or the other? If so maybe use your kilowatt meter and see which draws less. Or is at least the lessor of 2 evils…

1 Like

@Pinboy122 the ac definitely helps keep the temp down but does nothing for the rh. The dehumidifier keeps the rh down but actually increases the temperature. I think I’ll stick w the dehumidifier for now. I’m going to have to run a drain hose though. It filled up and shut off overnight. I guess I need to see what happens when it’s not pouring rain every day. We’ve had lots here the last week.

That’s strange, usually the ac does a good job on the humidity. We’ve had absolutely no rain here all spring long, never seen anything like it

1 Like

We were in quite a dry spell but that’s changed in the past 10 days or so.

@Pinboy122 the ac maybe ok for humidity when there’s no rain. Idk.

1 Like

@Pinboy122 one side effect that I didn’t consider was the dehumidifier drying the hell out of the girls. They’re a little droopy today. I’ll water tonite. About a day or two earlier than I expected. Maybe that’s because they’re getting bigger by the day. Idk

Yep, my girls are drinkin more by the day

2 Likes

They will drink more in the dryer air plus some evaporation

2 Likes

Perked right back up after watering last night.

1 Like

Toss up a pic!

@Pinboy122

1 Like

Here comes the stretch!!!

1 Like

They are definitely growing taller. Had to move the light up about 5 inches this week. Up to 330 watts now. Turning up about 10 to 15 watts every few days. Raining here again today so humidity up. Ac will keep it lower when not raining.
@Pinboy122

1 Like

Lookin good! Don’t sweat the stuff you can’t control, they’re pretty resilient

1 Like

Thanks I’m trying lol.

6 weeks today. Week 2 in flower.

@Mr_Wormwood @Mark0427 @Low @fast-grow @MeEasy @Pinboy122 @OlyBoy98503 @Hellraiser

6 Likes

Looking spectacular so far

2 Likes