Here goes the first grow

Great lookin tent!!!

1 Like

How you doing? I hope feeling a little better?

2 Likes

Gettin there! A few more days should make a big difference. I’m a busy body so not being able to do stuff kills me!

2 Likes

Worst part of recovery for me too. May the Lord bless you with a speedy recovery brother… 🫵🏼

2 Likes

plants look good, nice work :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Don’t really have a thread of my own goin right now but this happened today….

6 Likes

Heck yea

2 Likes

22 different sativa flowers to sample and judge… just so happens that I don’t have much to do for the next 22 days lol

3 Likes

You hit the jackpot there!

2 Likes

That’s awesome. How’d that happen?

2 Likes

I guess it’s a thing… there’s a few legal states that participate, you buy in. Mine is the sativa kit. $250 and you get 22 1 gram samples. Plus perks like a backpack, sweatshirt etc. You critique each and leave an online review

3 Likes

That’s pretty sweet deal. I would run out of adjectives to describe the different smells and tatstes.

1 Like

I looked it up only available in Illinois and Colorado.

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought there were more

2 Likes

Oh buddy, buckle up for the RYTHM bud. I was just going down a rabbit hole about them. Serious stuff. :v:

2 Likes

I think I have 2 from rythm… l’orange and Durban zkittles, looking forward to them. So far out of 4 the Revolution frost donkey Bx1 is hands down the best

3 Likes

Monday morning update. This 5x5 tent is just about full and I expect to run out of room by the end of the week. The 2nd peach martini front right in group photo is blowing up. The 2 arachnid pie from @repins12 are also now starting to go off.

Group- Little in front is mint macaroon from gasreaper, pina front left from ethos, peach martini also gas reaper in back left, 2 vanilla frostings from tastebudz in the middle and peach martini front right and the 2 arachnid pie behind.

Mint macaroon

Peach martini

Pina

Vanilla frosting

7 Likes

Wow!!! It’s packed!!

3 Likes

Right?! Outstanding problem to have. :grin:

3 Likes

It is the idea!!!

1 Like