Here goes the first grow

Lookin good! I’ll bet you’ll be seeing pistles soon if not already

1 Like

@Pinboy I am looking for them none yet.

@Pinboy I think they’re here. All 4 plants are showing pistils. Each of them developing quickly now. I got some jars ready even though it’s still early.

1 Like

The ak 47 girl is spread out and the tallest. Took the 2 lower branches and fed them through the handles. My form of lst. Both side have already turned up and are headed for the lights.

@Hellraiser I didn’t end up using the 1/4 strength jacks. So I added 5ml/gal of cal mag. You had said to use 5ml and then switch to 3ml after. So if I use jacks at 1/4 strength next water day how much cal mag?

Lol, fasten yer seatbelt dude your about to go for a ride!!!

1 Like

Tucking leaves to get the most light to all the spots. @Pinboy

1 Like

:+1: with the tucking. Every time I go in the room I push leaves down. Don’t be afraid to get a little rough, you can bend them over and pin them behind a stem so they don’t pop back out. The biggest thing is to keep every single bud site in the light. Tonite I went in and just started pinching off every big leaf that either blocked light or inhibited air flow. I probably took close to 50-75 leaves over the weekend…we’ll see…

1 Like

Here’s a shot just after I was a plucker mf’er…

3 Likes

@Pinboy I’ve been fighting a losing battle against rh. Broke down and spent more $$$ on a dehumidifier.

1 Like

3ml/gal would be fine if using 1/4 strength Jacks.

1 Like

@Pinboy what did you do for light wattage when you started flower? Height from plants and wattage?

I’m at 28” above and run it as high as I can without the room getting too hot. So basically I adjust by the day between 375-500watts.

1 Like

@Pinboy I turned on my window ac unit today at lunch. 2pm with temp at 82 and rh at 74 I went to get a beer w friends. When I got home temp was down to 76 and rh to 59. That will work until the dehumidifier gets here Thursday. Raised the light to 28 inches and 300 wants. In a couple of days I’ll turn it up some more. I’ll water with 1/4 strength jacks tomorrow or Wednesday.

1 Like

Nothin wrong with that! My room sucks because there’s no window and no hvac duct. I’m trying to run a flex vent down to the crawl space but keep running into problems with it. I’m running 82-87 most of the time

1 Like

5 weeks old and beginning to flower.

@Mark0427 @Mr_Wormwood @Pinboy @Carpenter @MeEasy @Hellraiser @OlyBoy98503

7 Likes

Nice. Cant wait for these to finish to start the purple titties.

2 Likes

I’m seeing some quick growth this week. No negative impact as yet from the 1/4 strength jacks. @Pinboy

Wow what a difference a dehumidifier makes. Rh was 75 in the tent when I got home from work. In less than 2 hours it was down to 58. Only issue is that it puts out a little heat. Will have to keep an eye out. Idk which would be worse high rh or heat. I don’t want to have to run the dehumidifier and ac at the same time.

@Pinboy @Mark0427 @OlyBoy98503 @Hellraiser @MeEasy @Carpenter

2 Likes

Dehumidifiers are great. Mine effectively doubled my power bill, LOL. Least I can re use the 2-4 gallons a day it pulls out of the air.

1 Like