Here goes the first grow

Damn I love it when they scuffle with each other… Most of all love it when they are learning to howl like true hounds. :heart: :v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

All of it is good.

1 Like

Tomorrow is tent update day will include some updated puppy pictures too.

1 Like

You know I will watching Lol…

1 Like

Ok it’s the update you’ve been waiting for!!! 11 weeks old 8th week of flower for the 3 bessie cake and the 2 lemon kix. The tangie front left, fastberry and colorado cookies back right are at 10 weeks old and 7th week of flower. We are coming down to the end. I think the fastberry and 2 of the bessiecake will be done next week. Another for 1 kix and the cookies. Then hopefully the rest are finished the following week. Will start adding some winter frost w water to try and encourage them to hustle up. I have a jar full of seeds to.plant. @Newt @MaD-VapoR @SilvaBack203 @Getfocsd @Graysin @Pinboy @fast-grow @Carpenter @nmgeo @SnkeyezCobra

Puppies are doing great!! Will be 3 weeks old Saturday. Up and “walking” tentatively. Will be headed out of the bathroom over the weekend and making their way to the nice spot i have for them in the shed.

10 Likes

You know… Since you have a “jar full of seeds” …

9 Likes

I will for sure. I have to drop my outdoor ones this week.

4 Likes

I don’t know which ones are getting fatter faster the buds or the dogs :thinking: :sweat_smile: both are looking great

4 Likes

Thanks buddy i would have to agree.

2 Likes

Those puppies r ready 3 cause so chaos. The girls r fat and gorgeous man great job

2 Likes

Thanks. Those pups are going to be hecknon wheels in short order lol. These girls are just coasting now. Head is trying to decide what to plant next lol.

2 Likes

Nice buds! And super cute (lol…my wife says this too much) puppies!

2 Likes

I agree though they are super cute.

2 Likes

If we were neighbors I’d be over there playing with them all the time. hahaha

2 Likes

Cmon I’ve got plenty of room.

2 Likes

Awesome on all fronts my man! I only have a limited supply of seeds but I’m gonna try to get in on the may 15th seed drop

3 Likes

Thanks Newt you gave me a reason to drop my Yeti-Weddings from @Graysin Farms. Planning to see them outside anyway Cool … :v: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Wow brother you got it all coming together. I’m like MeEsay hard to tell which is fatter buds or puppies… For me the puppies are the best as you know I am a fool for puppies…

Not Long
You gotta love 'em

4 Likes

Thanks everything is gping good!!!

Yeah brother but just wait LOL

beagles-release-the-hounds

here’s the one I really like

beagle

Learnin’ to Howl

2 Likes