Here goes grow #2!

Your getting help from some top shelf ladies in this thread! I got nothing to add.

4 Likes

Well I think I’ve killed it. The plastic dome got too hot one day I was busy and burnt the first set of leaves and it’s been bad every since. I trimmed off the burnt leaves and it hasn’t grew since then. It’s just shriveling up.

3 Likes

@CLICKYBONES @kellydans @Docnraq @Graysin

As a last resort, I would dim -and /or- lift the lights for awhile… it’ll help subside the scorch as well as encourage some stretching… I see the serrations/ jagged leaf reaction you’re referring too. I’ve done worse.
Now about the other shock of no humidity dome at this moment…she may be ready for the race without a dome, but youll need to humidify the tent up to at least 60%…if you cant do this, Try lifting the dome up with ‘jenga like’ blocks… Allowing flow of outter air, but keeping the baby canopy happy in an umbrella… About heat magnification from the plastic I’d guess a standoff of at least 4-6" from the leaves to the dome plastic is a safe bet.
Again, this is determinate on light and heat accumulated underneath…

Your node spacing is tight… what light and settings, height were you at?

They pause after shock, so it’ll be a hot minute before they trust their surroundings again, and Carry on… Usually 3ish days, maybe 5

3 Likes

Cannabis is pretty tough , she will bounce back. :+1:

2 Likes

She is a photoperiod plant right?

1 Like

No she is an auto.

So I have off brand Chinese lights. I have them at 60% at 26” above top of plant and I’m getting 360-370 PPFD. But when I scorched it, inside the dome was like 90 degrees and 30% humidity.

Okay so I turned down the lights to get 300 PPFD & 20 DLI. Gonna keep humidity high and hope for the best.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t be enough to really torch her - she looks pretty alright, although 30% RH with a dome is low enough to be concerning. Any way to get that humidity higher? Right now, the air is where she’s getting her moisture, and with a real low RH, she’ll be struggling to breathe, and thus grow, at least until she lays her root foundation.

2 Likes

It may have been higher idk. I just know I was busy and didn’t mist it that day and the next day the first set of leave were all burnt up. That’s why I cut them off. But yes I have a cheap humidifier that I use.

1 Like

Got another seed?

2 Likes

Good deal - dome off, lights low, and humidity high is the recipe for success.

3 Likes

Not yet, ILGM is sending me some replacements but they are a few weeks out.

2 Likes

Okay guys, I thought I’d give a little update since I’ve got a minute. I’ve been really busy so the girls haven’t had the attention they deserve but nonetheless we are still kickin. The first picture has been in soil since Nov 21. Light is 24” away and getting about 20-25 DLI (diffused with white paper).
Second picture is the girl I almost killed early on, been in soil since Nov 2, started nutes 2 wks ago. Light is 16” away and getting about 38-44 DLI (diffused with white paper)

If you see something then mention it. I like to learn and would love everyone’s input.

6 Likes

@Graysin @MidwestGuy @CLICKYBONES @kellydans @Docnraq @anon1893985

2 Likes

Looking good from what I can see! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh yeah , nice bounce back looking good.
What kind of soil are you using ?

1 Like

I’m using FF OF

1 Like

I have used a lot of ocean forest , The soil alone will carry the plants about 6 weeks without any kind of feeding. :v::+1:

2 Likes