Here are the most pressing questions I have at the moment

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

First you need to know I am not a newbee. I have grown but only outdoors. Indoor growing IS new to me.
I have a pretty good setup with LED bulbs. I have made my own grow light system using a combination of 8.5 watt and 10 watt bulbs. The plants I am growing are doing well at this point in the vegetative stage. Should I make any changes when I transfere to the flowering stage?
Second question. Where I am located It is VERY difficult to find specific items for specific purposes so I have to be some what of a McGyver. I am doing this first grow completely organic and will continue to do so if I have success. I dont have the ability to drive to home depot here because it just does not exist. I am in need of an organic source for Phosphorus. At this point I am going to make my own Bone Meal. I would gladly listen to any ideas.

Much more information is needed regarding the LED bulbs, especially the Kelvin side of things and how many you have, grow space, etc.

And if you don’t have somewhere like Home Depot nearby then, well, it’s obvious you have an internet connection, I assume you will have a means of payment such as credit or debit card, you have a delivery address, and I’m pretty sure your Home Depot’s, Amazon, etc, can deliver if you order online to get you started until you have your own supply ready

3 Likes