Her name was Charlotte. 😎

Thanks everyone for your help with my first plant I’ve grown. Going to cure her for a bit and see how it’s is. Happy growing. :sun_with_face:

17 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats!!! Cheers to the first of many harvests!!!

4 Likes

Congrats! Good job.

3 Likes

@PharmerKush congrats on your first harvest, have considered using terploc/grove bags it’ll eliminate all the burping of those jars

1 Like

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Heck yeah congratulations

2 Likes

Congratulations on a successful harvest :+1:

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest Pharmer!!

2 Likes

Well done.:+1:All the woes of canning,j/k it looks awesome.
Enjoy

1 Like

I had some on order but they hadn’t arrived before I was ready to trim them. They arrived today so I’ll switch them over. These terploc bags say 58-62% humidity. Is that I’ll need or do I still need Boveda humidity control packs? Thanks for the tip. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@PharmerKush no,no need for the Boveda. The terploc bags do it all for you, simply drop a mini hygrometer/rh meter in each bag deal it and done. If rh gets over 62% simply open bag for an hour and reseal it. Beauty of these bags is ive got a friend @Retiredoldguy who has kept his in bags about a year and terps only get better

1 Like

Bye Charlotte :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Always nice to get the first one done. A person usually learns a lot on the first grow. Hell, I started with T8’s. Didn’t know any better at the time. Harvested about 6 weeks early :slight_smile:

1 Like

My packs say 58-62% but my meter has been reading 52-54%. Have you had any similar experiences? I’m not sure what to do about it, or if I need to do anything.

1 Like

Congrats on the beautiful harvest!

1 Like

@PharmerKush sorry for the delay been crazy at work scheduling changes, i usually font concern myself with rh bei g in that range ive had mine fall in groves to 49%, and turned out fine. Im mostly concerned with the 60+ %'s as that can cause mold when drying

My grove bag says 58-62% but I’m getting readings of 73%. I can’t find anywhere about how to lower the humidity in the bag, are they supposed to regulate it on its own? Thanks for the help. :sunglasses:

1 Like

@PharmerKush easy fix brother just open the bag for an hour or so until the humidity drops back down and then reseal it, you sure they were dry when you put them in the grove bag, thats the only thing i can think that would raise the humidity that high inside the bag, sorry for the late reply brother

1 Like

Thanks for the help, I transferred the harvest to four smaller bags to see what happened and then all are at 71%. Seems like they weren’t dry enough when I bagged them. I’m thinking I’ll take them out and dry them further on a screen, and then bag them again and see how it goes. Thanks for the suggestion, I can’t think of anything else it might be.

1 Like