Hemp with a few new grows

@Hellraiser hey. Sorry for the tag. I just flipped the big girls. I’m in 3 gallon containers. I need to go to 5. Roots are not :100: full grown. I think that they are 6 weeks old maybe 7. The are fem seeds. Not autos. I know at certain times they will drink more than other times. Fighting my rh right now. But I’m not worried. Fresh air and fans. Need help. All ready top of containers to top of plants are almost 3 foot. Might put them at 6 feet.

1 Like

Have you done any LST or trainings? Any topping/fimming? Seems drastic but i’ve seen some who “sacrifice” that main center stem down to 2nd or 3rd node (WAIT til experienced folks chime in on that) and evens it out with the lower growth shoots and they all grow together to an even canopy of bud sites. It buys you time (AND height control regained) til the others naturally now get more light down through center and in general because that top cluster isn’t hogging it all :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply.

They are looking nice and healthy, transplant them up and clean up some of the bottom growth to reduce larfy lower buds.

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Sorry @MoBilly i haven’t started my clones yet. I will do that here. Soon. The GSC will be my target. Maybe the WW. Looking good with your final. Very impressive. Can’t believe the The tater. I’m getting ready. Got the loose in the fingers of the day. One Love

2 Likes

Thanks bro. Yeah, I like the WW strain. Mine is killing it!
Yours are looking healthy and happy as well!!

1 Like

Thanks @MoBilly. Your colors where amazing. The training is where it’s at. I’m lazy. End up cutting more than I need it.

1 Like

Sorry for the correction.

1 Like

Have some new pictures.

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Light on lights off. No light leaks.

2 Likes

GSC looks good.

1 Like

Standing up. Lol. I have been having to keep a eye on them. The girls are pushing hard right now. The uptake of water is almost every day. I’m good with that. I do like 5 gallon paint buckets the best. They hold water longer. Smaller ones ready for transplanting and flip. Couldn’t get dirt today. I have some but not enough. I will be giving one of the WW to a grow bud.