Hemp with a few new grows

Hello! I have a few new girls coming of age. Just flipped the lights on a few girls. White Widow, Gold Leaf and Punch Cake. A few other babies.

. The big girls I just flipped.

8 Likes

The smaller ones are White Widow and one GSC all off clones. I have one Gold Leaf, White Widow and 4 punch cake hybrid.

2 Likes

@LilRon i started this for you. Ask all the questions you want. I’ll show the full grow. My friends here are @Hellraiser @Breezy . They are good hands. HR is the Professor. Breezy has some good stuff. Look around get some ideas. Learn. Don’t waste your money. Your first lesson. Don’t waste money. Learn from your last grow. Get the tools you need. Save money. Cut back on food or something. The rewards are good. Once you get going. You know how and The donut stuff. Lol I’m here every day now.

5 Likes

Those are some lovely girls! I really do appreciate all your help it means a lot to me that you take your time out ,along with everybody else,To help me as if I were a long time friend! 1000 thank you’s :pray:t3:

2 Likes

You have to let your plants dry out. That will help. Sand I have read about and something else. I’m looking at Home Depot for you. I’m looking to see what I can come up with. You must be young?

1 Like

It’s called One Love. If everyone would love kids and weed we would be ok.

3 Likes

I appreciate it! I guess you can say I am young to grow LOL LOL

1 Like

I do agree! It is all one love!

1 Like

Just because of your hesitant about stuff in the mail. Sometimes you have to take a chance.

1 Like

Me to. Lol

1 Like

@MoBilly is a good friend of mine also. Their are good hands here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag! I just turned 31 am I old haha? Always around here somewhere if you need a little help just tag me!

3 Likes

He was hesitant about getting stuff. I didn’t know if it was a younger person if you know what I mean @Breezy

2 Likes

I’m setting right beside the hookah bro! Pass the lighter!!

2 Likes

Thanks @MoBilly . Mo is my best friend. In the the grow nest.

2 Likes

I hope so. I seen @Hellraiser Laboratory today it was pretty amazing. It was like the mad scientist on the loose. His little pantry storage. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I love it.

@Budz @ILGM.Support any tips for me one the big girls. I worry about topping indoor plants. Outside I never had a problem. Budz are you growing autos? @Hellraiser @Breezy @MoBilly you guys do all autos? I got to get the training down. Or I just have to stick with what I know. Grow big and tall. I have good genetics going. I had a great last run but again I started with something I wanted so bad to work. I still have hope for the Dublin Poison seeds. I’m learning what they are. So that something I will be working on soon.

Hellraiser and I both grow photoperiods. No autos. You can grow a photoperiods faster than an auto. I really don’t see the appeal. But I do like to be in control. Autos don’t allow that. I top and train. Current two girls in flower. And their training.

5 Likes

That’s what the DP is. I need to learn about those. Do you have a grow going on? If so can you tag me over.

A new little bird almost about ready to fly.

4 Likes