Hemp seeds composition!

Yeah, I ear you… I have the same concern about cost effectiveness… (lol :wink:, I do not know if it’s an actual good english word, maybe I invent this one, or, like we say in french, it’s a “mot valise” a melting pot word if it’s accurate , lol :wink: )

And, the honnest respond will be : I do not know the hemp quantity needed… It’s gone a be a try and error thing… However, I will try and can say pretty surely that anything below a Gram per 5 gallons will be useless, @dbrn32 :wink:

1 Like

I will not be able to give an accurate time line for a good product until I personnaly test it… Maybe a 3 to 5 years before an actual usable product , if it’s faisable, but, honestly, I will most probably not be able to go that far… :hushed:

Gotcha! There’s not a doubt on my mind that if I went out looking I could find naturally growing source for the seeds. Supposedly my area, even most of the country, was a pretty big producer of hemp during world war era. It’s probably been 20 years since I’ve seen any, but I haven’t looked either. I certainly don’t have the room to justify breeding when there are relatively low cost nutrient options available in my area.

But it doesn’t make me any less interested. I’m not really interested in making my own soils either. Yet there’s a compost bin out back that gets treated fairly well.

1 Like

How about a timeline for testing? I’m not asking for a lot here lol

1 Like

One of the secret (that’s not as such secret at all :wink:) is you have to sprout the seeds… pellets are already sprouted seeds… by the way :wink: … So… in a compost boot, at the last tumbling, it will be a good thing, my friend… :wink: @dbrn32

1 Like

The time line for brewing a good compost tea is minimum 24hres before using it, I prefer 36 hres, if it’s your questionning, @Fever

So when will we have the results?

1 Like

First attempt in june , first result around september. … final result anywhere between 2 to 5 years, for commercial purpose, if it’s commercialy viable, like I said before, @Fever … Is it a good respond and at your expected need :wink:?

1 Like

i think my message is somehow confusing and in an attempt to clarify, all I am asking is what are you all actually doing and when can we see the first results of the very cool experiments?

1 Like

Actually, I do nothing, growing speaking… And, I will not be able to do anything until next summer , growing speaking, , in june, to be more specific.

All I can do for now, is to take care of my self and, unfortunately , pay big time to medicate my self…

So, fellow grower, @Fever, the only thing I can do for now, is to try to make ideas, cogitate them, and, hopefuly, try to make some thing good from a really bad situation I am living now…

So, if you don’t mind, I will leave you on this though… No arm done and wish you feel the same.?.

~Al :v: :innocent:

Ok cool
@Niala
Anyone else trying the crushed seed as fertilizer thing? Or is this thread dead?

I will not call it “dead”, more a “dormant” one if nobody else chime in, @Fever

1 Like

Emerald Harvest Nutes, specifically KING KOLA, has Hemp Seed Flour in it to help with blooms. Just throwing that out there.

3 Likes

Atta boy @fever always obstinate and demanding theses guys were hashing idea around and your wheres all the data and case studies and analytical data way over the top as usual get a hobby or something .