Hemp seeds composition!

Hi all!
Just a stoned thought :thought_balloon:
From a tiny seed can grow a big :seedling: whitout any nutrients. So the content of a Hemp seed can be used to create a nutrient or compost or something like that!
Now THE QUESTION: How I transform a bunch of seeds in something to give it to my plants?
PS This can be the one billion dollars though :joy:

vitaminassayimages
@Niala @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @bob31 @latewood @Aquaponic_Dumme @dbrn32 @ktreez420 @peachfuzz
If you know someone who knows about this please tag him.
Thx!

4 Likes

I donā€™t get too in depth with it, but I would assume some sort of compost

2 Likes

It looks like it would work for soil but not hydroā€¦ :wink:
In dwc , nft or ebb and flow you really need to keep things clean , even your nutrientsā€¦ or else there will be issuesā€¦ I wonā€™t put anything organic other then microbes in my rdwc unitsā€¦ I can run them for 12 to 16 weekā€™s with no slime or build upā€¦ doesnā€™t really seem like I even need to clean them , but I do after every cycleā€¦ :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I know about using organic nutes in dwc :joy:.
Also I find something on the internet about that but the result will not be like a magic potion so itā€™s not a one billion dollars ideea :joy:.
The result after decomposing will be around 7-1-4 NPK ratio. The grass makes the same results

1 Like

Hi @M4ur , itā€™s a good idea, I will try to add some in my next AACT (Activated Aerated Compost Tea) next summerā€¦ Stay tuned ! ! ! :wink:

4 Likes

Donā€™t forget to shul me!

1 Like

You can count on it my friend :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

Where have you been hiding? Good to see you active!

1 Like

Back and forth the hospital plus financial problems plus problems with my tablet, thatā€™s essentialy were I was ā€œhidingā€ my friend, @dbrn32ā€¦ :wink: :innocent: :v:

2 Likes

Oh no, Iā€™m sorry to hear that! I vaguely remember the tablet, and some talk of the financial aspect. Hopefully you are at least feeling better. That other stuff works itself out. Not always the easiest, but thereā€™s definitely more important things in life.

3 Likes

@dbrn32, Itā€™s OK my friend, do not be sorry, itā€™s lifeā€¦ :wink: Some years are good, some, not that muchā€¦ Itā€™s a turning wheel and we all have to cope with itā€¦ :wink: :innocent: :v:

We just can hope that the next day, days, weeks, months and years are gone a be better and, of course, if we put the efforts and have confidence in helping each others moraly , in spiritā€¦ Just pray or wish me well and hope that every things will be fine in the futur, my friend :grinning: :+1: :ok_hand: :v: :innocent:

5 Likes

You got it bud! Prayers and well wishes sent!

2 Likes

Thanks buddy :grinning:

Ok, return to topic subjectā€¦ :wink: ā€¦

My intention is to crush blend the hemp seeds ā€¦ Like I usually do with alfafa seeds or pellets ā€¦ question of minerals and carbohydrate addition and some macro and micro nutrients to the brew processusā€¦

The living microbes in the compost should decay these in actual availability of them for the plant in a AACT processusā€¦ Anyway, itā€™s the idea behind your idea, @M4ur ā€¦:wink: also tag @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @peachfuzz @Fever

3 Likes

And Iā€™m love itšŸ‘

1 Like

Ok so what is actually happening to validate this? I read all posts but missed that important detail.

You guys are over my head, but Iā€™ll hang around and try to learn something.

1 Like

First, I am an organic growerā€™s from around 15 yearsā€¦ I have made AACT for 5 years, except last year since I didā€™nt made a garden last year, so I begin to do this 6 years ago, if itā€™s your questionā€¦

Otherwise, I did not yet doing it with hemp seeds, itā€™s all about that topic and I intend to find out if itā€™s doable and financialy faisable @Fever, give me a chance buddy :wink: ā€¦

If you want to know if compost tea works with cannabisā€¦ Than make your own research in the subject because, personnaly, I only did it with Actisol pellets (some kind of chicken manure) and I am please with the results I hadā€¦

If you want to know my complete recipe, sorry, but I wonā€™tā€¦ espacelly to someone who will made profit for free advise :wink:

Anyway, every one can Google AACT and find recipe to make their own compost tea and most of them are goodā€¦

So, itā€™s not against you personnaly, because I understand that you do good with your harvestā€¦

And if one day I discover something with hemp seeds involved and itā€™s revolutionary, @M4ur is gone a have half of itā€¦ Itā€™s written buddyā€¦ :wink: :innocent: :sunglasses: :v: ā€¦

~Al :v: :innocent:

2 Likes

So hereā€™s what Iā€™m wondering. How many hemp seeds are we talking here to get a plant through a whole grow, and where are you guys getting them?

Iā€™ve been using my downtime to try and research replacing my liquid nutrients with dry salts that I mix myself. So far Iā€™m looking at jacks hydro mixed with calcium nitrate, espsom salts, and potentially Moab. Canā€™t say Iā€™ve decided to go this route for sure. But Iā€™m looking at a 3-2-1 ratio per gallon. At 3 grams per gallon, a 25 lb bag of jacks hydroponic for $50 will last me a lifetime.

1 Like

All I am looking for is a modest timeline. I see multiple ā€œexperimentsā€ on here that donā€™t actually show anything is just a lot of conversation with no results.
Donā€™t rush on my account but Iā€™d like to understand what the goal is and where we are in achieving that goal. Or should I just read peopleā€™s perspectives on this method? Iā€™m politely asking for some leadership and milestones. Otherwise I may miss the good info.

1 Like