Helppppppp! 911! Coco and perlite

No.
Your plants are in that medium, so you need to fix it first. Flush with cal mag ph’d water.

And then when you pot up (looks like soon)
Make sure your new pots have been prepped properly.
30% minium perlite, with coco.
Add Mykos, great white, voodoo juice or tribus whatever you use.
Toss I’m in your bathtub and mis up a bunch of cal mag ph’d water.
Buff em

Let em dry a bit till the am then transplant.

As for the nutrients go to their website and find their feed chart it should explain.
Download it and post it here I can help you understand it.
Most nutrients include a bit of mag but not significant amounts of it nor calcium.
You need cal mag unless using dry nutrients that use cal nitrate and mag sulfate.

1 Like

Will they be ok another day? Lord I want to rest.

I don’t see why not if your that tired go to bed do it first thing in the am.

1 Like

Then I just saw that there is a nutrient calculator on the internet from the hone and gardens co co stuff.

Hope I can learn all this kind of frustrating/discouraging

1 Like

Does your cocos B have any NPK ratings on it? From the feed chart posted, it seems you have to add yet another product. That product is your actual nutrients… seems like you have additive pack?

1 Like

Yes he’s using a boost pack from those other guys seems but house and garden coco A & B

Just finding their chart

1 Like

There it is. So take your water tds, and since it’s first feed let’s give half. So 425+ your water ppm is what you want to feed. PH this to 5.8 then feed. Remember to add part a first mix really well and give it a couple of minutes before mixing In part B, mix it well wait a couple min then PH it.

Before you do that though run cal mag PH water through your plants until your PH is corrected, this will correct the PH issue but also buff the coco.

Solved

1 Like

Yes the cocos is the npk base the aptus is micro nutes! I didn’t realize I had an issue until today. I over looked bc 3 out of 4 look(Ed) fine, then at lights on today I saw there was an issue. On the cocos bottles it says to use a nutrient calculator on their web site. That confuses me. Thank you for your time.

Thank you Nicky. I’ll get back soon and post some pics.

Tag me I’m of to bed

Two gallons on the flush just one. 2 more to go. I saw 5.9 on first and thought that was good!?!

Please help me out on the nute combo I’m using and understanding it. I want to learn

It’s acceptable yes. At 5.9

Do you have two bottles? Coco A& B?
Do of you look at the chart your first feeding should start at week 1 (let’s start there because you haven’t fed yet and we don’t want to burn your plants)

First test your water tds, write that number down.

Looks like 1.5ml.per liter
Mix part a up really well wait a couple min mix part B. Check the tds. You want it 700 + what your water already was. Should give a full feeding.

Honestly I don’t know this nutrients line very well but on their website is mixing instructions
And if you feel uneasy talk to them via phone or chat/email.
You catch me right before I go to bed unfortunately lol.
Whomever sold it to you owes you the ultimate responsibility of ensuring you understand how to use the product they sold you or I wouldnt buy from them.

I have no idea how to use all those boosters but again the feed charts tell you just need to follow their instructions /charts

1 Like

Now, they are all flushed. Run off 5.9-6

Sounds good

Shoot so I messed something else up. But I believe I caught it soon enough. One of the bottles that came with micro nutes is calmag, dang man I’m glad something told me to do more reading again

1 Like

Tons fo reading! Read tons!

I’m seeing as high as 6.2