Helping hand and stuff

Just ppl and there bad quotes really some ppl just don’t know what there talking about tats why this sites in place if u have nothing good to say just keep ito your self ps here’s my baby’s Five weeks in

1 Like

Uhhhhh…what? This thread is a loaded gun lol.

3 Likes

I guess I don’t understand what’s being said here. If you don’t want comments. Don’t post.

4 Likes

That’s what confused me! Lol. Wasn’t gonna touch this one with a 10 foot pole! Lol

3 Likes

Consider it touched by me.

I’m guessing it’s if you don’t have anything nice to say then keep yo ass quiet .:rofl:

10 Likes

Lol, damn I wish I had some likes to throw down on that one!

1 Like

Lol. I never use all mine. Guess I’m not a likable guy.

3 Likes

Lmao :joy: :rofl:

In about 4 weeks everyone will like me again. :wink:

2 Likes

And thanks for the tips you have helped thanks again little tips help does any one no about yellow dots on the leaves

No, but if you hum a few bars, I’ll probably be able to pick it up. :nerd_face::joy:

Sorry, I had to.

Seriously though, if you share a photo under regular light & give us a bit more info, we can help you figure out what’s going on. :grinning:

1 Like

I’m guessing you have been on other sites where people are jerks. We aren’t like that here. We genuinely want you to enjoy this hobby and succeed.

15 Likes

Well said my friend!

3 Likes

The dots could be mites? Not really sure but a new pic of the affected leaves we could get a better idea of what the problem may be. Also we are better then those other sites, we try to learn from one another, and bounce ideas off each other. Hope you stick around alot of good info on this forum. I’ve read alot and learn new stuff all the time. Well happy growing!

2 Likes

Only this forum could turn this thread into a positive and helpful conversation lol. I love this place! Stoners are the nicest, I wonder why…lol

3 Likes

See yellow leaves

Ok that looks freaky… a support ticket would be super helpful as well. I take it you are pH’n properly?

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

• Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
  • Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
  • System type?
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system, size?
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Looks like mites to me. @Donaldj @raustin might know better

2 Likes

Yes, it does look like spider mites. Do you see any webs or bugs?

4 Likes