Helping a buddy

What was the original question?! Lol lol I gotta scroll back up now!! :rofl::rofl::woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I love reading your stuff! You’re flippin’ adorable!! Yea I always feel weird mentioning something about a post I’ve never interacted with but just creepily read at 3am in a dark room under my blanket cuz I can’t sleep :rofl::rofl:
But I’ve learned SO much haha

2 Likes

Don’t worry about it talk if you want to. I don’t know which post you’re talking about, I, too am all over the forum and I also hijack everyone’s thread. I’m surprised they haven’t tossed me out, but I do really try to keep my shit where it belongs, but I’m old and I forget things after 50 years of smoking weed.
@Dankloud we got so far off topic because I am a master of the segue.

2 Likes

Hah I couldn’t tell you which post it was either. I can’t remember what i had for breakfast or if I forgot to put pants on before leaving the house… but those random 80s song lyrics… will ALWAYS… BE… THERE!!! :flushed:
Yea I’m not sure how to start a journal or if I just have to make 1 massive post… or where I would post it to :face_with_raised_eyebrow: so I try to ask relevant questions to the post I think is most similar… and then we take a trip down the rabbit hole! :rofl:
Oh my goodness… I just got to the top of this post… I don’t even know how I got here… but we done took over!! I am so sorry @Timmytwotoke not sure what happened

2 Likes

Lol it happens. To make a Grow Journal, you just need to make a topic in the category called “Grow Journals” under the “Beginner” category.

1 Like

Perfect! I searched for it and it gave me any post that mentioned the word journal lol so I’m like weeeell I’ll just ask! Thanks!

1 Like