Help! yellowing and idk what

So I received these on the 8th of January germinated them on the 9th it is now February the 5th and when I went to water this morning I noticed this on one of my plants the odd thing is I have done nothing different with any of them they have always received exactly the same everything so not sure what is causing this I tested the soil and can’t seem to find anything wrong!!

Pics of the whole plant and a support ticket will help us help you.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No

Also wanted to show pic of how they look in general

These look healthy overall. I would tend toward genetic, cosmetic issues without more information.

What strain… bruce banner from ILGM
• Method: Organic soil
• Vessels: cloth bags
• PH of Water 6.7
• Indoor TENT 4 ×8
• Light system : LED
• Temps; Day… 75 -77 Night… 60-65
• Humidity; Day… 45 - 55. Night…same
• Ventilation system; Yes, Size 2 6inch ac Infiniti fans plus a few small to circulate air
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,… none
• CO2 …no
15809096585524000417422555434960|375x500
I inspected all of the plants and this is the only one with any issues that i can see

Some numbers are ever so slightly off but aren’t really anything to worry too much about. A little cool at night, pH is slightly high, humidity of 45 is slightly low. None of these are going to cause you too much of a problem. It’s okay, but not optimal and they aren’t going to cause the issue you are bringing attention to.

My opinion is that you have one girl with some cosmetic issues. I wouldn’t worry about it. We all get a runt or a plant with some cosmetic problems sometimes.

You really look pretty good.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I was a bit ambitious for my first try with so many plants lol! I just figured more plants more opportunity to get a few of them right. I am working on getting those few things leveled out but doing so carefully as I am brand new to growing.

3 Likes

This one happen to be close to a circulating fan? Looks like damage caused by the leaves rubbing together

4 Likes

Sometimes the plant puts its leaves out too fast and a few of the leaf cells weren’t keeping up, causes some funky looking fans sometimes. The plant will do this sometimes when it is producing fan leaves while stretching too. If they say it’s cosmetic I would trust that. What I described here is normal strain behavior and cosmetic issues only. Also, too much fan on the areas of new growth can do this like mentioned above. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Beautiful plants btw, welcome to the forum!

1 Like

It looks like the leaves near where you topped or fimmed the plant. They can grow out a little funky after that so I wouldn’t worry too much about it :wink::v::bear:

5 Likes

Lol… funny you say that. I actually may have circulating fan over kill!! Tent is 4x8x8 and there are two 6in ac Infiniti inline fans. I also have 5 other small fans throughout the tent cirulating air. I was trying to avoid any potential airflow issues as they grow

1 Like

I swear I wish I had found this forum before I got started lol. So glad that I have. Honestly I didn’t realize that they grew so big so fast … it hasn’t even been a month quite since starting them. So im glad to have found this resource. Im sure I’ll be bugging everyone with questions

8 Likes

Looking good welcome to the community.

1 Like

A sentiment many of us have experienced.

6 Likes

@BuzzedChick Welcome to the forum, seems as though everyone has you lined out. Pretty nice plants by the way, your issues imo look like damage from contact rather than enviromental .

2 Likes

I was going to say exactly what @BobbyDigital said. I have had similar issues due to my fans beating the leaves up with the air that was blowing on them :v:

1 Like

Looks to be genetic. If you zoom in you can see some of the deformities in the leaves. I wouldn’t worry. I have some strange growers that are doing well. Then again Could also be wind burn if the breeze is too strong. Too much wind or breeze can cause it. Hence , why I have cover and plants or flowers With a wind tarp when picked up from the greenhouse ( im in Comercial landscape and property maintenance) to keep the leaves from becoming wind burnt. Just a thought. In general they look :eyes: healthy.

2 Likes