Help! WTH with this plant!?

What is this plants problem. I flushed it last weekend then fed it mid week, then watered , then fed again 2 days ago. Now it’s looking crazy!!
Is it bud rot??

2 Likes

Looks a little hungry, when you feed are you feeding at a low strength

1 Like

I’m using FF Trio. I fed it half strength basically twice last week with a water in between. This was after a flush which did seem to stabilize it a bit! Seems like every time I give it nutes it freaks out!

Are you pHing your nutes?

1 Like

Yes. Ph around 6.5. The flush seemed to stabilize it. The first feed was ok. The second sent it over the edge!

What kind of soil? Not something with time-released nutrients is it?

1 Like

Ocean forest.

You should add full dose

1 Like

Hell I’ll try it! Bout fed up with this one!! Hasn’t been right since way back!! It’s sister looks good!

I agree. I’m in OF and I’ve been using full strength FF since 3 weeks in the dirt (full schedule minus Rhize Up and Flower Kiss) and I’m getting these results:

5 Likes

Here’s its sister! Looking good to me!!

1 Like

I don’t used ff trio but I’m in flora trio and I do full dose sometimes a little more

1 Like

When growing in soil any problems you have is likely around for a week or two before you see it, and will likely take you a week or two to fix it. Also worth noting that the damaged leaves won’t repair themselves. So you’ll have to watch new growth to see any improvement. If ph in and out is good, I would also guess just underfed.

4 Likes

Tomorrow will be day 60 by the way! Ok then, I’m gonna nail it with a full dose and see what happy!:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Calmag every watering between feed. FF is low on nitrogen.

Through in 5 ml of cal mag. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Damn those look good!!:ok_hand::+1:t2:

1 Like

Well maybe I’m losing it, but I think it looks a little better today. I know most of the yellow won’t go away, but seems to have more green today!

1 Like